For The Sake Of Auld Lang Syne. The New Year Amnesties, Apologies and Best Wishes thread.

fyl2u

Striker
Here we are at the end of another year, and I just wanted to say all the best to everyone on the forum. We laugh, we cry, we disagree, we rage, but we're a great community and I want to wish you all a fantastic New Year. I hope you all have an amazing night, and you all have my very best wishes for the coming year.

Special shout-outs to a few posters that I have had occasional passionate disagreements with: I'd like to say Happy New Year and all the very best to @G Force , @chunkylover53 and give my apologies to them and to anyone else I've irked over the past year with my occasionally-provocative posting style when putting across my opinion. I'm aware it's a shortcoming and I pledge for my new year resolution that I'm going to make a determined effort to come across as less of a cock than I have been in the past year on here.

Hope you all have a fantastic New Year's Eve celebration, and that 2020 is the best year of all your lives.

Peace.

Your friend,

Phil.

------------------------------------------

Feel free to post your New Year goodwill messages here, whoever you're sending them to.

o7

Here we are at the end of another year, and I just wanted to say all the best to everyone on the forum. We laugh, we cry, we disagree, we rage, but we're a great community and I want to wish you all a fantastic New Year. I hope you all have an amazing night, and you all have my very best wishes for the coming year.

Special shout-outs to a few posters that I have had occasional passionate disagreements with: I'd like to say Happy New Year and all the very best to @G Force , @chunkylover53 and give my apologies to them and to anyone else I've irked over the past year with my occasionally-provocative posting style when putting across my opinion. I'm aware it's a shortcoming and I pledge for my new year resolution that I'm going to make a determined effort to come across as less of a cock than I have been in the past year on here.

Hope you all have a fantastic New Year's Eve celebration, and that 2020 is the best year of all your lives.

Peace.

Your friend,

Phil.

Feel free to post your New Year goodwill messages here, whoever you're sending them to.

o7
All the best ya cock !!!!!

Peace.

Your friend,

Phil.

o7
I’ve thrown better new year messages in the bin

have a great one pal

Back