For the over 58s - does anybody remember the daytime pitch black thunderstorm of 1968

I don't know if it was that but I do recall one time probably around that time when I was a young we were down at Seaburn on the beach and it went black as fuck and thundered like fuck. Of course we didn't have a family car and we were like drowned rats at the bus stop. Luckily some very kind lady pulled over and gave us a lift back to Silky (good old NE friendliness form a random stranger ). When we got back it was bright sunshine but you could hear the thunder going like fuck still and it was black as fuck looking that way.
You were quite a potty mouthed young child really.

I remember getting off work early, getting into Durham station about 14:30 and looking up and the sky was black. 5 min later it was the craziest weather I had ever seen. We had rabbits in the back garden and I had to go out and rescue them from drowning as the cage was partially submerged

I don't know if it was that but I do recall one time probably around that time when I was a young we were down at Seaburn on the beach and it went black as fuck and thundered like fuck. Of course we didn't have a family car and we were like drowned rats at the bus stop. Luckily some very kind lady pulled over and gave us a lift back to Silky (good old NE friendliness form a random stranger ). When we got back it was bright sunshine but you could hear the thunder going like fuck still and it was black as fuck looking that way.
This post is f***ing shit as fuck.

Back