For the first time in years

WearSide1973

Goalkeeper
Its a chore watching this football club, I thought the grayson/coleman season was the worst but this is utterly embarrassing. I love sunderland football club and always will, however I utterly despise what we have become.

Give it to super Kev. Couldnt give a toss if he has no experience hes been a coach long enough to step up, we need someone who can give these players and this club a lift because the lack of morale is depressing.

Its a chore watching this football club, I thought the grayson/coleman season was the worst but this is utterly embarrassing. I love sunderland football club and always will, however I utterly despise what we have become.

Give it to super Kev. Couldnt give a toss if he has no experience hes been a coach long enough to step up, we need someone who can give these players and this club a lift because the lack of morale is depressing.

Couldn’t afford him mate..only knackers who manage round the lower leagues for low wages are on our radar.

Think the love the fans have for him wouldn't ruin his rep. Shearer was relegated with the mags and he still there bum boy.
Agreed but a lot of people particular younger will remember the sight of him on the Villa Park pitch as their manager when they were relegated. All the good memories of Phillips would be replaced by memories of what would be an inevitable failure as manager of us. We need to use that 10 million to pay off the trouble makers, hopefully Parkinson knows who they are.

The truth is we need an absolute nutcase as manager that will shape every aspect of the club. Watched the Leeds United documentary series on amazon and Bielsa is that level of lunatic.

Our last few appointments have been charlatans just happy to be here and wait for their pay off.

The very level of intense, unyielding methodology is the very thing that Mr Donald and his cronies are shit scared of.

Brian Cloughs quote comes to mind “they were scared of me, they thought I was going to take over, and they were right!”

Turned it off after 30 mins yesterday. I’ve never done that no matter how bad it’s been previously. Was thoroughly depressing.

The truth is we need an absolute nutcase as manager that will shape every aspect of the club. Watched the Leeds United documentary series on amazon and Bielsa is that level of lunatic.

Our last few appointments have been charlatans just happy to be here and wait for their pay off.

The very level of intense, unyielding methodology is the very thing that Mr Donald and his cronies are shit scared of.

Brian Cloughs quote comes to mind “they were scared of me, they thought I was going to take over, and they were right!”
I firmly believe that in our current state we do need someone (or a pair) to take this club by the scruff of the neck. He has to have a big personality, be allowed to run the club from top to bottom, left to right and be allowed to by the owner. It's the only way to sort this mess out.
God knows who this is.

[/QUOTE

I'm 61, its always been a chore watching this football club almost as long as I have lived. Unfortunately, it's got so bad we cant even laugh about it anymore.We are at our lowest ebb in history. Get f***ing rid of Parkinson, get rid of Donald, stay away from the games, they never come and see you you when your bad do they? As fans we have put up with enough shit, time for coffins and bedsheets unfortunately. Even the mags cant be arsed to take the piss anymore. Enough is enough!
I'm 61, its always been a chore watching this football club almost as long as I have lived. Unfortunately, it's got so bad we cant even laugh about it anymore.We are at our lowest ebb in history. Get f***ing rid of Parkinson, get rid of Donald, stay away from the games, they never come and see you you when your bad do they? As fans we have put up with enough shit, time for coffins and bedsheets unfortunately. Even the mags cant be arsed to take the piss anymore. Enough is enough![/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Back