FOR EXILES- To tune in Tyne Tees on a Sky Digibox...

Status
Not open for further replies.
First press the "Services" button on your remote. You will then see the menu shown below:

Select "4 System Setup", then select "4 Add Channels" at the next menu.

Now use the arrow keys to select the Frequency, Polarisation, Symbol Rate and FEC as shown below:

10.891/H 22.0 and 5/6

Now select "Find Channels" - A list of available channels will appear. Select the channels you wish to add by pressing the YELLOW button. Then press "Select" when finished.

Your set top box will then display "Channel Line-up Complete". Press "Select" to continue.

The new channels can now be viewed by selecting "Other Channels" from the services menu.

ENJOY LADS

You forgot to mention that the footy special starts at 11.30 tonight on Tyne Tees TV.

FTM

Roker Mackem said:
First press the "Services" button on your remote. You will then see the menu shown below:

Select "4 System Setup", then select "4 Add Channels" at the next menu.

Now use the arrow keys to select the Frequency, Polarisation, Symbol Rate and FEC as shown below:

10.891/H 22.0 and 5/6

Now select "Find Channels" - A list of available channels will appear. Select the channels you wish to add by pressing the YELLOW button. Then press "Select" when finished.

Your set top box will then display "Channel Line-up Complete". Press "Select" to continue.

The new channels can now be viewed by selecting "Other Channels" from the services menu.

ENJOY LADS

Cheers mate, I was expecting 45 mins of shite over here in Cumbria and 20seconds of the lads but now I can kick back relax and have full coverage of the lads and crushing defeats for smoggies and scum.

Even if our lass was after a shag tonight she'd have ne fuckin chance!

That looks good, any other channels you would recommend.

Spot on Roker. Tuned in and waiting. Border TV always takes the Granada Soccer Night transmission, but now thanks to you, I've got Tyne-Tees. Good on ya, marra. :D

You may be better off tuning into ITV London - might see more as I guess Newcastle will be the main match on TTTV.

PS said:
You may be better off tuning into ITV London - might see more as I guess Newcastle will be the main match on TTTV.

I expect Sunderland to be the main game as we were playing away. All the maggots will have been at the landfill. I'll be bloody annoyed if we are not the main match.

Mackem Angels..........

I suggest that the instructions for re-tuning Sky Digital should be made a permanent thread for the exiles.

Thanks

There was I sitting watching Sky to at least get the goals and gave up. Checked the site for the craic and got the details for Tyne Tees for the match. many thanks.

I tuned in again today to see if I could catch that advert " Shepherds of Gateshead , The biggest and the best store " but no success as yet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back