For anyone struggling to get a PCR test sent out

Used these a few times over the last week orso (numerous positives in my family) and never had to queue more than 2-3 people, takes 10 minutes max. Would advise avoiding 11-12 or 3-4 as that’s when the permits are active in the street outside and there was a parking idiot lurking around at 2:55ish the other day, otherwise you can just park right outside the tent

Sent off my postal PCR on New Year’s Eve, obviously the post is dodgy around that time but still haven’t got any results yet. Will it just be the postal backlog and the labs backlog or not?

Sent off my postal PCR on New Year’s Eve, obviously the post is dodgy around that time but still haven’t got any results yet. Will it just be the postal backlog and the labs backlog or not?

Few i know did tests just before new year as nhs priority and still haven’t had results back

Just had a lateral flow that’s come back positive and booked into Johnston St this afternoon as it was the only available site in Sunderland, closest drive-in was Teesside. Unsurprisingly it’s 5 days after Safc game (I did pop out for one or two) so wonder if there will be a spike in confirmed cases.

If you go to the walk in and don’t have it, you will when you leave. About 100-150 queuing while I was there. All coughing and spluttering and the way it’s set up means people are standing right next to each other.

Back