FOR ALL YOU OLD PUNKS OUT THERE

You can stick your health and safety up your arse.
Sadly wrong in our society today. We had fuck all but our childhood was better in my opinion than our kids today.
Stuck on Xbox like morons with head sets.
Topic of conversation last night at the dinner table funnily enough.
Thanks to me still thinking i'm 14 i take my lad all over showing him whats left of the old haunts.Its the parents happy to let them sit and not bother them thats as much to blame

Thanks to me still thinking i'm 14 i take my lad all over showing him whats left of the old haunts.Its the parents happy to let them sit and not bother them thats as much to blame

Got one who is different.
Can’t disagree to some extent. Mind you maybe I am to blame initially dragging him against his will around the Country watching Swindon. Payback time.

I can remember the Persil train tickets. Used to use them all the time. Some canny photo's an'arl.

Train load of nutters with Persil tickets.
Happy Days.

You can stick your health and safety up your arse.
Sadly wrong in our society today. We had fuck all but our childhood was better in my opinion than our kids today.
Stuck on Xbox like morons with head sets.
Topic of conversation last night at the dinner table funnily enough.

I thought I was boring but Christ it must be dull being middle aged and nostalgic

Blah blah blah this generation

Your grand parents said the same about you!

I thought I was boring but Christ it must be dull being middle aged and nostalgic

Blah blah blah this generation

Your grand parents said the same about you!

You are right.
First sign of getting old is sounding like your Dad.
My childhood was simply fantastic living in the sticks.
No comparison to now. Had a shot gun at 14. An air gun at 12 with miles of land to shoot on. Fishing, football and a few decent lasses in the village.
Still see a fair few of the lads even now.

You are right.
No comparison to now. Had a shot gun at 14. An air gun at 12 with miles of land to shoot on. Fishing, football and a few decent lasses in the village.

Sounds like a black and white arty film about
The working classes

You are right.
You've lost him there mentioning lasses marra

Back