For all those posters who are moaning at every signing we are making

Quite obviously doesn't but you've decided you know what I think so I'll leave you with your delusion.
I was speaking generally in regards to the Phillips comparison as it's not just you who's tried it. It's quite obvious it does really as I've already pointed out and if people get comfort from that then so be it:

You really need help, any fans who are positive work for the club according to your pea sized brain. Get yourself to bed or the carers with be confiscating your phone

Top half
To be fair you seem overly optimistic about our chances, and I base that on experience and past kicks in the balls. Kone, Khazri and lens likely to be gone and everything points at replacements from the third division. Not a bad thing if they are players moving up the divisions. Unfortunately for us the replacements so far are ones moving down.

Some players may still leave.

So? This is a transition season. I want to see SG change the club and turn it around. I want to see a revitalised club challenging next season.

I'm really not sure I want to see a half-reformed club stumbling into promotion this year only to come crashing back down.

Let's get the roots in place.

We need roots.

I was speaking generally in regards to the Phillips comparison as it's not just you who's tried it.
It's quite obvious it does really as I've already pointed out and if people get comfort from that then so be it:

In which case you've completely misunderstood what I was saying, so I'll explain.

What I was saying was that Phillips was unknown and, by the standards displayed on here this month, would've been proclaimed useless by many.

I've no idea what 'comparison' you've imagined but you seem confused as to my meaning.

WE DON'T HAVE MONEY TO SPEND.
I KNOW.

Doesn't mean I have to be happy about it.

Whys that so hard to get? Like everyones carrying on like people who are disappointed don't understand that we are destitute. I understand completely, but I'm not happy about it, and I'm not excited by the signings.

Maybe you should leave the block caps alone and stick to murdering Britney Spears songs.

To be fair you seem overly optimistic about our chances, and I base that on experience and past kicks in the balls. Kone, Khazri and lens likely to be gone and everything points at replacements from the third division. Not a bad thing if they are players moving up the divisions. Unfortunately for us the replacements so far are ones moving down.
Players moving down from prem clubs to get games is better than signing players from 3rd division

Seriously what the fuck are you expecting is it coming as some kind of shock or something. What part of Simon Grayson doesn't have a pot to piss in can't you get your tiny little minds around.

Do you know of any top class player that's available for fuck all and who would want to sign for a championship club, no thought not.

Obviously any signing we make isn't going to set the world on fire but it is what it is.

People moaning at grabban only having a 1 in 4 record but if he had a better one he would cost millions man that's why he's here cos he cost fuck all.

Boro have paid 14 million for a striker who hasn't the best goalscoring record but that's what the markets like a bet Grayson would love a budget like that
When the fuck did we sign any player that set the world on fire you sarky get.

I KNOW.

Doesn't mean I have to be happy about it.

Whys that so hard to get? Like everyones carrying on like people who are disappointed don't understand that we are destitute. I understand completely, but I'm not happy about it, and I'm not excited by the signings.

Maybe you should leave the block caps alone and stick to murdering Britney Spears songs.
I haven't got a clue what that rubbish is about son.

Players moving down from prem clubs to get games is better than signing players from 3rd division
But we are buying players from league 1. I.e. The third division. They are dropping down from the championship. And they are not young players working their way up the leagues.

All I'll say is, it would be a pretty dull board if every time there was a thread about a new or potential signing, every subsequent post just said "great signing".

Some people would still be clapping like performing seals if we suffered relegation after relegation, rather that ever say anything negative about the club; whereas others, even if we won the Champions League, would still be whinging that we hadn't done it often enough.

Most of us fall somewhere between the two.

Just accept that people are different and have different views, and don't get worked up about it

Another one with paranoia, thought it was just @hughbert
Its about time you and this club woke up mate... the Club have been a joke for years now, the players and staff the same.. A couple of freebies and recruitment that not one player has cost ,basically , anything should speak volumes..... i and a good few other have seen this all before and can recognise when bullshit is being flung around, the same as you seem to be wallowing in..Go tell tell the club they've been sussed in advance this time.

With that lot to go with what we already have I'd be expecting play offs.
Really..

Its about time you and this club woke up mate... the Club have been a joke for years now, the players and staff the same.. A couple of freebies and recruitment that not one player has cost ,basically , anything should speak volumes..... i and a good few other have seen this all before and can recognise when bullshit is being flung around, the same as you seem to be wallowing in..Go tell tell the club they've been sussed in advance this time.

Really..
Yes really.

Back