For All Mankind

Rammstein

Midfield
Oh dear. Used to be a good, entertaining series.

Seasons 1 and 2 were very good, season 3 not so good, but season 4 is terrible 😣

Ridiculous, far fetched plot lines with more holes in them than a colander.

Topped off with Admiral Ed becoming a fruit loop and sporting THE most pathetic syrup and beard seen on TV in the last 10 years.

About to watch the last episode tomorrow and I hope it IS the very last episode. Nowt worse than watching a good series turn into unbelievable, dribbling mush.

Seasons 1 and 2 were very good, season 3 not so good, but season 4 is terrible 😣

Topped off with Admiral Ed becoming a fruit loop and sporting THE most pathetic syrup and beard seen on TV in the last 10 years.

About to watch the last episode tomorrow and I hope it IS the very last episode. Nowt worse than watching a good series turn into unbelievable, dribbling mush.
You want to watch Doctors on BBC marra 😊 For some reason I left it on after the news yesterday, dear me. Anyone that watched it will know what I'm on about.

Perfect example of the premise being better than the idea. Bit of alternate history is fun but it just gets too much eventually.

Perfect example of the premise being better than the idea. Bit of alternate history is fun but it just gets too much eventually.

I don’t mind alternate history shows ( Man in the High Castle ), but For all Mankind has just lost its original premise and reverted to a TV soap with cardboard cut out characters.

It reminds me of Michael Beale, very little sense or grasp of reality and completely lost whatever plot it ever had to start with.

For all Mankind has just lost its original premise and reverted to a TV soap with cardboard cut out characters.
We were talking about this at work the other day and couldn't agree more.

They've moved more and more away from the alternate history theme and into the realms of pure science-fiction - like Space 1999 on steroids (but not in a good way).

Loved season one and two, loved the fact it was based in the realmworld sort of and with added twist with timelines missed with technology etc it was really interesting. Agree I stopped at season two my sub ran out before three and it sounds like I made the right choice.

We were talking about this at work the other day and couldn't agree more.

They've moved more and more away from the alternate history theme and into the realms of pure science-fiction - like Space 1999 on steroids (but not in a good way).

I can only think it was “written” during the writers strike by the nerd who ran the bookshop in The Big Bang Theory after a particularly heavy drinking session.

That’s ignoring the fact that 30+ years on, the same characters are apparently still the crème de la crème of the US space programme!

It is cheesy but I like the way it's been filmed like a 70s American drama and the space scenes and Mars scenes look class. I'll keep watching.

1 and 2 were outstanding with the alternative reality of the Russians winning the space race.

The minute they landed on mars I switched off. Just got daft

Back