Footy free telly April 2nd

Fk arl on

Up at 3.30 to graft afore T takes ower my office for her NHS stuff, she’s doing long days atm

Cuppa time

Avvegudden everyone & catch ya later - safe flight Dilli
Morning Wakey no milk or sugar in mine
Morning all, just for a bit of fun which country will be the first to restart their domestic football programme?
Morning Kid , Belarus premier league are still playing, there is a game tomorrow

Morning AG & HC

Last edited:
Fk arl on

Up at 3.30 to graft afore T takes ower my office for her NHS stuff, she’s doing long days atm

Cuppa time

Avvegudden everyone & catch ya later - safe flight Dilli
Morning Wakey,Becs,Hank,HC and morning all.Nowt for me.Recorded the George Best documentary off BBC4 last night so will watch that then a bit more work in the garden if the weather permits.
Have a great day.

Morning @Wakey ftm in Sussex , thank you for posting 👍 👍 👍. Hope everything is good with you both and T has overcome some of
the 'Red Tape' issues Re the NHS. Any one connected with the NHS always has my total respect, especially now.

Morning Hank and good morning all.

Well without it sounding like groundhog day it's much the same for me....📦📦📦📦📦📦📦📦🚛🛣🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠.

Have a good flight across @Dilligaf60 🚁 ,good luck @Horley Chorley in you second day at work, you must be buzzing...🐝... @becs ,hope you are ok hon, keep smiling, e everything will be sorted out eventually. @TiptonBaggie , @Snorbens , @Stortford ,@Musicman , @Kid Galahad ,good question , @AndyGray1985 ....and obviously anyone else yet to post....📪📬..Have a nicer Thursday as you can...👌👌👌.

Morning @Wakey ftm in Sussex , thank you for posting 👍 👍 👍. Hope everything is good with you both and T has overcome some of
the 'Red Tape' issues Re the NHS. Any one connected with the NHS always has my total respect, especially now.

Morning Hank and good morning all.

Well without it sounding like groundhog day it's much the same for me....📦📦📦📦📦📦📦📦🚛🛣🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠.

Have a good flight across @Dilligaf60 🚁 ,good luck @Horley Chorley in you second day at work, you must be buzzing...🐝... @becs ,hope you are ok hon, keep smiling, e everything will be sorted out eventually. @TiptonBaggie , @Snorbens , @Stortford ,@Musicman , @Kid Galahad ,good question , @AndyGray1985 ....and obviously anyone else yet to post....📪📬..Have a nicer Thursday as you can...👌👌👌.
Morning SFATI.

Back