Footballers Who Are/Were Tossers

I can’t believe you don’t think what he did makes him a bell
I'm just saying it's happened loads? Within loads of communities people have shagged other peoples ex birds/boyfriends, I've never known it not to exist. People think Bridge was still woth the lass he wasn't

Sometimes in life I try and look at the good people do and the behaviour after. Although racism is disgusting, I also thunk what Anton said to Terry was disgusting, people forget that.

That's a great shout
I remember being in the Roker End and he'd been getting loads of shit all game, in the end he turned around and gave us the finger, not sure if he had the last laugh and scored, must have been 84 85?

I remember being in the Roker End and he'd been getting loads of shit all game, in the end he turned around and gave us the finger, not sure if he had the last laugh and scored, must have been 84 85?
I would have been like Kerry Dixon if I had made it, I love out like that.

Is John Terry really a tosser though or are you just another lazy football fan who believes what he's told to believe .
He shagged his mates ex girlfriend, have you seen her? I would have done the same if I'm honest
Lazy football fan :lol:

Yes, Robbie. We are all lazy and you are in fact, the chosen one.

You absolute dim-witted crock of splurge.

Back