Footballers Who Are/Were Tossers

That first sentence is f***ing brilliant. Especially after you read the article a few posts after. :lol:

John Terry is the kernt's kernt.

Barton
Suarez
Giggs
Johnson
Mendy
Zouma
Cole
M. Alonso
Sometimes in life I try and look at the good people do and the behaviour after. Although racism is disgusting, I also thunk what Anton said to Terry was disgusting, people forget that.
Always thought Kerry Dixon was a bit of a nob, not sure why
That's a great shout

David Luiz for elbowing a 17 year old sub for Scunthorpe, i think. Did it from the side on the sly and if I remember right, fractured the lads cheekbone whilst winking to team mate in something like the 93rd minute when 3-0 up in a cup game.

David Beckham for being the face of Qatar for money he simply does not need.

Terry shagged his team mates EX bird, naive if you don't think this is happening everywhere. Shagging your brothers wife is alot different. You are saying the two are the same not me. Look at your own morals before questioning mine
I can’t believe you don’t think what he did makes him a bell

Johnson. What he actually did was bad, but also for telling bare faced lies proclaiming his innocence so he could continue to play until his court case came up.
Lets be honest the club knew as well tho? Loads of people knew johnson was going to plead guilty

Back