Football Podcasts

Agree, it seems as though he's just the bloke that organizes the podcasts to be honest.

Andy Dawson is not as funny as Mortimer or Delaney but I find him amusing enough to contribute and he's also got a likable personality on the shows, which is an easy to underestimate quality.

Not The Top 20 Pod is alright. Not much in the way of 'banter' but always a good listen as their analysis across all the football league clubs is spot on.

Along the same lines the D3D4 football podcast is similar, just without the Championship. We never got a mention on the last one like so must've been recorded before our Sunday match.

Seem to be a decent quality of pod out at the minute, find them good for sticking headphones on the metro to/from work. Been listening to:

Football Ramble - Admittedly Luke Moore is a bellend ("If I can just finish please") but show is solid. Good mix of football chat that doesn't take itself too seriously (Luke Moore aside)

RR/WMS - Obvious reasons, but the random twitter digs at each-other got boring quick. Given they're about 90 mins long

Top Flight Time Machine - Good for nostalgia but haven't listened to new stuff on current football. Got me into their other one called News Thing which I recommend (non football related)

Magic Sponge - Class former player interviews from when footballers still had craic (80's-early 2000's). Tony Warner's is mint, story about Chris Coleman offering him out for no reason other than boredom had me in stitches. Don't think they've done one in ages though.

Quickly Kevin, Will he score - hit and miss. Found the interview with Mark Lawrenson surprisingly good though.

Seem to be a decent quality of pod out at the minute, find them good for sticking headphones on the metro to/from work. Been listening to:

Football Ramble - Admittedly Luke Moore is a bellend ("If I can just finish please") but show is solid. Good mix of football chat that doesn't take itself too seriously (Luke Moore aside)

RR/WMS - Obvious reasons, but the random twitter digs at each-other got boring quick. Given they're about 90 mins long

Top Flight Time Machine - Good for nostalgia but haven't listened to new stuff on current football. Got me into their other one called News Thing which I recommend (non football related)

Magic Sponge - Class former player interviews from when footballers still had craic (80's-early 2000's). Tony Warner's is mint, story about Chris Coleman offering him out for no reason other than boredom had me in stitches. Don't think they've done one in ages though.

Quickly Kevin, Will he score - hit and miss. Found the interview with Mark Lawrenson surprisingly good though.

Was a different person on that ... why he acts like a grumpy twat on tv baffles me

Here's the list of football Podcasts I subscribe to.

Roker Rapport Podcast
Not The Top 20 Pod
D3D4 Football Podcast
The No1 Podcast
The Totally Football League Show
The Totally Scottish Football Show
The Totally Football Show
Undr The Cosh
The Second Captains Podcast

Back