Football manager / champ man downloads

This. Totally covers it. It's entitling legal too.

Or the current game is on free play on steam at the moment. I'm bashing that myself
I’ve been playing the touch version. The full version takes too long and you have to micro manage every f***ing thing.

I’ve been playing the touch version. The full version takes too long and you have to micro manage every f***ing thing.
You can appoint staff to do anything you want though to be fair. From taking training, to tactical briefs, press conferences and recruitments for youth squads. You can even get a DoF to do all the transfer deals too if you like.

I chose not to, but I might down the line if I get bored of a certain element.

Found my old disk for 03/04 season last week.
Stuck it on my laptop yesterday and might start soon.
Might stick it on my fire tablet.
CM0304 on your tablet? Its a windows app, rather than dos. How would that work?

I have the CM0304 installer package if anyone wants it. Along with the last patch and a few other bits. I can stick it online somewhere for people to grab
SI don't care about any of the Championship Manager games that they wrote anymore, as they've moved on. Hence giving CM0102 away. CM1 source code was entirely lost too, which is really sad as it would have been a class phone game with new databases and a few engine updates.

PM me if you need a link to CM0304 (the last CM4 game before Football Manager name took over).

Last edited:

I have the CM0304 installer package if anyone wants it. Along with the last patch and a few other bits. I can stick it online somewhere for people to grab
SI don't care about any of the Championship Manager games that they wrote anymore, as they've moved on. Hence giving CM0102 away. CM1 source code was entirely lost too, which is really sad as it would have been a class phone game with new databases and a few engine updates.

PM me if you need a link to CM0304 (the last CM4 game before Football Manager name took over).

Has anyone got a saved game editor for 0102? I downloaded one but doesnt work, it makes the save game come up with errors

Have you uploaded this anywhere mate? Wouldn't mind some nostalgia!

To anyone getting that link, you need to know how to mount an img/iso disc image.

(over the years, I've used daemon tools or Power iso for this)

I’m currently playing the 01/02 version with modern day players. Luis Suarez is incredibly. Hudson Odoi and Abraham are goal machines.

Anyone else have bother downloading the 2020 data for CM 01/02? I've tried a couple of times and even re-downloaded the whole thing from scratch, but then get an error message when trying to start a new game and the whole thing just kicks me out of the game mid-load.

Back