Football Manager 2022

Have you sorted it ?

Go to preferences change to window mode then switch back to original screen that should do it
Yeah all sorted thanks

Is anyone else getting a ridiculous amount of injuries all the time? Got 9 out injured at the minute - all pretty long term too

Sold Rice for £120m! Currently 6th in January and have 80m to spend but the transfer market is terrible. I've employed some more scouts and more players have appeared but it's impossible to spend.

The player values are all over the place and make it hard to search and find players. Their stats are 90% hidden and the ones that aren't look absolutely shite.

Anybody else having these issues?

Just started a save today, I can see what people mean about Stewart, he’s lethal so far, averaging just over a goal per game after 10 league games.

Busy first pre season back in the Championship

Angus Gunn (£500k rising to £1.6m)
Jack Whatmough (£650k rising to £1.1m)
Jordan Rossiter (£250k)
Jay Rodriguez (Free)
Emanuel Mammana (Free)
Erik Palmer-Brown (Free)
Dylan Levitt (Free)
Keiran O'Hara (Free)
Alves (Loan)
Matheson (Loan)
Karamoko Dembele (Loan)

Busy first pre season back in the Championship

Angus Gunn (£500k rising to £1.6m)
Jack Whatmough (£650k rising to £1.1m)
Jordan Rossiter (£250k)
Jay Rodriguez (Free)
Emanuel Mammana (Free)
Erik Palmer-Brown (Free)
Dylan Levitt (Free)
Keiran O'Hara (Free)
Alves (Loan)
Matheson (Loan)
Karamoko Dembele (Loan)

Pretty much the same stage for me, shopping spree with a whopping £3m budget. Lots of frees that included Tom Lawrence, Chong (from Man Utd) who looks like an absolutely brilliant deal, and a few from abroad all with PL potential. Spent £2m on Arvin Appiah.

Had Jack Wilshere last season but told him to do one as he started moaning.

Won the first game against Millwall, lost against Wigan and just drawn 0-0 against Hull so sat mid table. Happy with that so far.

Last edited:
Pretty much the same stage for me, shopping spree with a whopping £3m budget. Lots of frees that included Tom Lawrence, Chong (from Man Utd) who looks like an absolutely brilliant deal, and a few from abroad all with PL potential. Spent £2m on Arvin Appiah.

Had Jack Wilshere last season but told him to do one as he started moaning.

Won the first game against Millwall, lost against Wigan and just drawn 0-0 against Hull so sat mid table. Happy with that so far.
First thing I looked at was who's going to be leaving PL clubs on a free knew £3.6m wouldn't go far 😅

Chong will be a cracking signing for you 😎 Played 2 championship games too also a solid start, (H) 1-1 WBA and (A) 0-3 Luton. Embleton 3 goals so far 😎

Was 14 points ahead walking the league at Xmas but having a bit of a wobble now. Squad has been decimated with injuries, fatigue, suspensions. Struggling to put out a decent team every week. Nine games left, 6 points ahead so hoping to scrape over the line. Retained the papa johns and got knocked out the fa cup by the f***ing mags. Ended up playing Newcastle u23 then the first team within days of each other

5 points clear at the top going into December in first season

stewart has just got injured for the 4th time which is so frustrating as he's been class when he's playing. his constant injuries is making it a little harder.

Going very well in the Championship after 14 games W8 D5 L1 sitting 2nd :cool:

Gunn
Huggins - Mammana - Alves - Cirkin
Rossiter - Levitt
Dembele - Embleton - Holland
Stewart​

Managed to turn around my form and I’m now top of the league by two points. Playing Alves and Doyle centre half has been the catalyst for me. Ross Stewart has got 25 already in the league as well. In Jan I’ve signed Josh Harrop for 100k and Rodel Richards on loan. I’ve sold Flanagan, Winchester, Kimpioka and Arbi (would have kept him but couldn’t get a work permit). Got knocked out of the Checkatrade by Man City reserves and by Hartlepool in the FA Cup 😃

12th in the Championship so far which I’m pretty happy with. Managed to get Kouma Babacar for free :lol: Used to be an absolute beast on it a few year ago, done well so far and bagged 2 on his debut. Sold Stewart and also got Hourihane in for free.

Wage budget is killing me mind so letting a few lads go at the end of the season (Pritchard, Flanagan etc)

12th in the Championship so far which I’m pretty happy with. Managed to get Kouma Babacar for free :lol: Used to be an absolute beast on it a few year ago, done well so far and bagged 2 on his debut. Sold Stewart and also got Hourihane in for free.

Wage budget is killing me mind so letting a few lads go at the end of the season (Pritchard, Flanagan etc)
I asked Kyril for an increase to both budgets, knocked me back on the transfer budget but upped the wage budget to 400K.

Signed mostly frees and loans. Mousset, Jonjoe Kenny, Tatih Chong on frees and Greenwood, Shoretire and Doyle on loan. Signed louie sibley and jason knight from relegated Derby with the money i had.

7 games into the championship and in 2nd place so far. 5 wins and 2 defeats including a 1-0 home loss to Ipswich who came up in 2nd place which I was quite pissed off about.

Back to back promotions :eek: :cool:

W27 D13 L6 Pts 91

Key players

Ross Stewart 42 games 38 goals, 7 assists - FM22's Chris Cummings ?
Nathan Holland 44 games 13 goals 11 assists - Cost £150k from WHU
Dylan Levitt 42 games, 8 goals 11 assists - Free from Man Utd what a signing played as an (Attacking) CM definitely be useful in the PL
Elliot Embleton 34 games 7 goals, 9 assists - Known to all on here :cool: Played as an Advanced Playmaker in a Gegenpress (Wide) 4-2-3-1

£32m and 430k to use on transfers and wages FTM

Back to back promotions :eek: :cool:

W27 D13 L6 Pts 91

Key players

Ross Stewart 42 games 38 goals, 7 assists - FM22's Chris Cummings ?
Nathan Holland 44 games 13 goals 11 assists - Cost £150k from WHU
Dylan Levitt 42 games, 8 goals 11 assists - Free from Man Utd what a signing played as an (Attacking) CM definitely be useful in the PL
Elliot Embleton 34 games 7 goals, 9 assists - Known to all on here :cool: Played as an Advanced Playmaker in a Gegenpress (Wide) 4-2-3-1

£32m and 430k to use on transfers and wages FTM
Was it not Jason Cummings?

It turned out to be quite an eventful season for the north east clubs.
I finished 4th in the championship on 82 points and ended up winning the playoffs, beating Boro in the final 2-1 with Stewart scoring a late winner.
Despite spending £240m in 2 season Luis Enrique has managed to relegate the mags :lol:

Broadhead - £10
Ben Sheaf - £775k
Regan Pool - £275k
Danny Welbeck - £160k
Callum Doyle, Frederik Alves, Romeo Lavia, Mark Travers, Stuart McKinstry - all season long loans

These were my championship signings and i was just outside the playoffs at Xmas doing alright but things improved a lot after January.
Welbeck broke his leg mid Jan and was out for 4 months so i brought in Prsemyslaw Placheta for £1.3m from Norwich and his 8 goals in 15 appearances towards the end were key.

34 goals in all comps for Stewart.
Cirkin, Neil, Embleton, Huggins are all key players.

Going to be difficult building a team good enough for the prem.
So far i've signed Sheyi Ojo on a free and Jose Juan Macia for £4.8m, leaves me about £30m to spend with £240k wage budget available.

Back