Football Manager 2022

Finally managed to get promoted to the premier league and with danny batth as my gary breen we took to the premier league like a duck to flames.

He has 6 pace, it sometimes can be ridiculous :lol: Thankfully there was 6 awful teams and I've managed to stay up, my top goalscorer from the championship didn't score until march. Patrick Roberts continues to be the best player at the club by a clear distance.

I've had quite a few good youths come through but this years youth intake gave me 4 right wingers all who look class :lol:

Any tips for th latest updated safc squad? Seen Robert’s is only 3* like! I think il use Stewart instead of Defoe?

Got to the prem on a previous save, but was pre update

Really enjoying The Mad Scientist 92/93 DB started a save with The Lads

Logon or register to see this image

Played 32 games now and top on 67pts 7 clear of 3rd place added some quality players to the squad

Colin Cooper
Trevor Sinclair
Nicky Summerbee
Andy Melville
Holger Aden (£70k from Eintracht Braunschweig has 30 goals in 22 games) Big Bad Don has 9 in 13
Andy Hill

The 1992ers are 5th in the table on 59pts we beat them 5-3 at Roker Park after going 0-3 down very early on got them at Modor soon lock up your horses

Last edited:
It's on the steam workshop. Go to footy manager, then community then from the workshop it's the one by someone called the mad scientist. Just click on subscribe in steam. Then select the database when you start your new save

First seen it on here
If I use this Will I still be able to use my other save or Will it mess it all up?

If I use this Will I still be able to use my other save or Will it mess it all up?
You’ll be fine. When you download the file it’ll say on the page where to put it in your files. When you start a new career save, you can click Database in the top right and then you’ll select that file.

After promotion to the Premier League at the first attempt we've added some real quality to our team for the 93/94 season

Andy Cole £2.4m
Rivaldo £5m (rising to £8m)
Julian Dicks £5m (rising to £8.5m)
Julian Joachim £4m (rising to £6.5m)
Chris Makin £1.6m (rising to £3.4m)
Billy McKinlay £1.5m (rising to £3m)

Frees - Mark Pembridge, Neil Lennon, Chris Woods

Just started season 4, quite lucky in most the current squad are still playing a lower champ/mid table level. I’ve had 3 youth intakes and they’ve all had good potential 4/5 stars for atleast 3 players. There is times you’ll get battered as I’ll have to play a 1 star current ability player but the hope is they’ll blossom into a decent ish player.

I usually ask for the youth recruitment to be upgraded once a season and so far it keeps going up.
Embleton is my best player and can improve to be a premier league player.

Huggins can play in literally any position, I’ve played him upfront, right back, left back, cdm… he’s a proper utility man.

Roberts I retrained to be a attacking forward and he’s class, just gave him a 5 year deal, he scored 15 goals in the champ.

Cirkin is a top quality left back with premier league upside but spurs keep trying to buy him for 6 mil, so I’ve had to give him several new deals, he’s my captain etc..

Matete is an absolute monster at cm and is already top class for championship, unfortunately he is like lee cattermole reincarnated as he just loves a red card.

I have 6 players with a 5* potential who have came through so the hope is in a few years I can launch a premier league promotion challenge. I desperately need a centre back to come through as that’s my problem soon enough. I have baath and Willis playing but after that it’s almond who isn’t the best and the youths.

Thanks for listening to my rambling, I’m really enjoying this save! :)
My first youth intakes preview is 'golden generation' :eek:

First one I've ever had!

Just received a monster offer for Frenkie De Jong.

£170m + 40% of next sale (not even profit, just any sale). £50m of the fee is over installments like

Really enjoying The Mad Scientist 92/93 DB started a save with The Lads

Played 32 games now and top on 67pts 7 clear of 3rd place added some quality players to the squad

Colin Cooper
Trevor Sinclair
Nicky Summerbee
Andy Melville
Holger Aden (£70k from Eintracht Braunschweig has 30 goals in 22 games) Big Bad Don has 9 in 13
Andy Hill

The 1992ers are 5th in the table on 59pts we beat them 5-3 at Roker Park after going 0-3 down very early on got them at Modor soon lock up your horses

Does this database work on a Mac !?!?? my brother in laws having trouble getting it to work

Back