Football Manager 2021

Harry Kane has become a world class centre mid, deep lying playmaker on my save

Anyone signed Jairo Concha? Signed him in my third season for buttons and he's a monster

George Dobson is one of the best captains I've ever had, if a player wants a new contract, more playing time, transfer request or anything I ask Dobson to have a word and 9 times out of 10 he sorts it out

f***ing sick of having no money in championship mind 😂

Looks like I'm destined for playoffs for second consecutive season but what are you meant to do with 1.5m a season 😂

Looks like I'm just missing out on the play offs in my 1st season in the championship. 6 points off 6th with 5 games to play.

Anyone else keep getting bothered by managers of players you have on loan?
Solskjaer keeps claiming I'm playing his young centre half out of position. But he's playing centre half and has done since I signed him

Looks like I'm just missing out on the play offs in my 1st season in the championship. 6 points off 6th with 5 games to play.

Solskjaer keeps claiming I'm playing his young centre half out of position. But he's playing centre half and has done since I signed him

They stick in certain roles they want them to play. I've tried to take them out when negotiating but then they ask for a monthly fee on top of wages. Best thing to do is ignore it. I've had it a few times but the player has never been recalled.

I must get it every few weeks. Gets right on my tits
Yep, loaned Balagun from Arsenal who can play AMR and up front. He was shite up front but class on the wing. Arteta was on my case every other week then recalled him in January. As soon as they recalled him I simply made another loan offer and they accepted, he didn't miss a single game. Klopp on the other hand was a right dick about Nico Williams because I played him right back rather than wing back. Recalled him and won't loan me any other players now. He can fuck off.

Yep, loaned Balagun from Arsenal who can play AMR and up front. He was shite up front but class on the wing. Arteta was on my case every other week then recalled him in January. As soon as they recalled him I simply made another loan offer and they accepted, he didn't miss a single game. Klopp on the other hand was a right dick about Nico Williams because I played him right back rather than wing back. Recalled him and won't loan me any other players now. He can fuck off.
Klopp is a bell end though.
I've had the last laugh over ole gunnar though, I added a new manager of man u then retired him straight away.
That's stopped him hassling me all the time

Is Jordon Jones in our new update? Shame about Donald still being chairman.
He got bought out in my 2nd season in my save. Three seasons in, lying 4th in the prem, but my squad is threadbare at the minute with no money.

I've had Adam Idah on loan from Norwich for the past 2 season and he's hammered the goals in. Bought Adan Armstrong from Blackburn who's very good as well.

Surprisingly, George Dobson is a steady 7 every season, and is now captain.

Yeah, Frank Lampard fell out with me over a lad I loaned from him.

Last edited:
George Dobson is one of the best captains I've ever had, if a player wants a new contract, more playing time, transfer request or anything I ask Dobson to have a word and 9 times out of 10 he sorts it out
I'm in the CL after 5 seasons and Dobson's at the heart of it all. Never really injured, never tires, never lets the lads drop. He's irreplaceable until you have about 50m to spare.
Nice one, much more tempting at that price.
ggdeals always gives you the lowest price of any game, best site out there imo.

Last edited:
I’ve just started playing on the Xbox version but on my laptop. I simply don’t have the time or energy to micromanage all the stuff in the pc version. I actually prefer it over the main game. Much quicker to get through a season.

Best of both worlds as you can still play with keyboard/mouse and all of the crap I hate is missing. No need to cuddle players to keep them happy, no team talks, staff are slimmed down, training is much lighter and much less press interaction.

It feels like the earlier championship manager games I used to play in the 90s/ 2000s. Now my only wish is to be able to build a stadium like in LMA. I know it’s not truly a managers task but it’s fun. That’s what it should be all about and as long as the purists can turn it off then it won’t matter.

Last edited:

On a previous save I loaned Ethan Laird from Man Utd and he played every game at right back but Solskjaer kept on whinging that I wasnt playing him in the wing back attack role. His stats were going up and he was getting plenty of game time. They terminated the loan in January and he never played again that season, apart from reserve games :lol:

Back