Football Manager 2021

8th after 13 games.. Had an awful start but picking up alot of wins now.

Couldnt sign Cummings, wanted too much money.

Only got loans in so far.

Tyler.Blacket
George.Long
Lee.Tomlin
Ben Johnson
Fabio Silva.

All doing decent. Tomlin by far the best though.

Also signed Yaya Toure, class but just always knackered.

Outgoings

J.Willis to barnsley 120k
D.Hume to cadiz 400k

Ive got that Braganca at Wolves, he was already there when I took over. The squad has a mass of Portuguese players, its a board requirement and they are currently disappointed with me as Ive offloaded a few for not being good enough. He is one that is still with me but I think ill try and move him on as he hasnt set the league alight, average rating of 6.7 so far.
Go for these, all class in my season:
Pedro Goncalves, Bruno Tabata and Joao Palhinha,

Tyler.Blacket
George.Long
Lee.Tomlin
Ben Johnson
Fabio Silva.

Outgoings

D.Hume to cadiz 400k

Is that the Fabio Silva from Wolves? He is still at Wolves in my save and hes class, in 2024/25 season now and he has 8 in 8 games.
Go for these, all class in my season:
Pedro Goncalves, Bruno Tabata and Joao Palhinha,

Ill search for them when I get home from work mate, if they are decent I suspect they might be at other clubs by now.

Tyler.Blacket
George.Long
Lee.Tomlin
Ben Johnson
Fabio Silva.

Outgoings

D.Hume to cadiz 400k
I signed toure and bendtner in my first season both done canny

Got myself a new laptop so have started a new career at Sunderland and have (somehow) managed to get to the FA Cup Semi-Finals in my first season with possibly the easiest road to the Quarter Finals that has ever been.

As expected, easy opposition in the first 2 rounds, League 2 Mansfield and National League Aldershot.
Championship Reading in the third round, won 1-0.
Non-League Solihull Moors in the fourth round, won 1-0.
League Two Cheltenham in the fifth round, won 2-0.

In the quarters, the best draw I could have hoped for would have been Brentford at home. Got West Ham away, which wasn't great but certainly wasn't the hardest. I'd just lost the Pizza Cup Final to Arsenal U23's on penalties (I know) so was naturally expecting the worst.

The magic of the FA Cup delivers again, Australian Jackson Irvine heads in the winner on the 27th minute. Easily the most nervous game I've had on FM21 so far.

We've got Brighton in the Semi's which is probably the best scenario.

Some screenshots:

An 83rd minute Josh Scowen goal has got Sunderland to the FA Cup Final in my first season.

We played really well against Brighton and 100% deserved the win. Graham Potter played 5 at the back from about 60 mins onward. :eek:

We play Southampton in the final. Confident.

Sunderland still midtable in League One at the end of the third season.

Managers have been Parkinson, Freddie Ljungberg, Paul Hurst, Tony Pulis, the triumphant return of Simon Grayson and Dickman is currently caretaker after Grayson's second sacking.

Started with South Shields and doing well.

Played 31 games and only lost once. Also in the northern league final.

about 11 games left. Trying to build a good team with a few experienced heads and the of young players I can sell for a profit.

anyone know the best place to look for young kids that will be very cheap?

An 83rd minute Josh Scowen goal has got Sunderland to the FA Cup Final in my first season.

We played really well against Brighton and 100% deserved the win. Graham Potter played 5 at the back from about 60 mins onward. :eek:

We play Southampton in the final. Confident.

Lost in the Final 2-1 against Southampton.

Ayoze Perez scored a brace for them, Max Power got our goal.

I can't win at home 🤣

Have a class away record but whenever I try and be more attacking at home I'm either too defensive not creating enough or creating chances and not taking them. Really frustrating might have to tick work ball into box but don't like playing that way

Into my 4th season with the lads

first season won the league with 103 points, signed gelhardt from Leeds on loan who scored 25 goals and we won the league at a canter.

2nd season finished 4th in the championship, didn’t get near Aston Villa who stormed the league with 111 points. They kept their squad together and Martinez got about 36 clean sheets in total.We were challenging for 2nd most of the season however a late season blip had us looking over our shoulders and scraped 4th with a last day win at Portsmouth.Beat Forest in the play offs, lost 1-0 at the city ground and beat them 3-1 at SOL. Lost 2-1 to QPR in the final, bloody Wemble

My signings were £300k and below and loans. Signed a right back called teddy howe for £100k from Blackpool and he’s been unbelievable and suits my style of having my full backs bombing on. Ill list my signings when I next get to play on it.

3rd season, loaned Ricky Jade Jones from Everton,he is the reason we finished 2nd, he scored 38 goals, if you’re looking for a striker get him from Peterborough before he leaves. We finished on 96 points, 6 behind Leicester who I thumped 6-0 at the king power to be promoted. The mags finished outside the play offs, Boro lost in the play off final. Back cats, top dogs.

made Jade Jones my first signing, £22.5 million from Everton. I was given £38 million plus £200k extra on the wage budget. Again I’ll list the rest of my signings when I’m next on.

Currently 3rd in the premier league after 11 games,RJJ has 14 goals for the season, mirroring SKP here. I can’t stop winning, absolutely unbelievable as we are favourites to go down! My 2 defeats were to Arsenal and Man City but looking good.

I don’t like the chairwoman, Natalie Christopher I think she’s called, her consortium took over in late 2019 and was going to sack me although I was top of the league by about 15 points. More rumours of a take over so hopefully someone better comes in.

Finished my first season with South Shields and lost a single league game all season. Got young players and experience in.

About to go into my first season in Conference North and signed Josh Hawkes from the lads and Liam Feeney from Blackpool.

Anyways my young left winger got injured so needed a replacement for 6 month...only went and signed McGeady. Head scout and 500 per week, unbelievable.

What ever happened to that lad on here where we got taken over by a multi billionaire ?
I’m coming to the end of season one, had one takeover fall through but wasn’t bothered as the new lad wasn’t loaded

What ever happened to that lad on here where we got taken over by a multi billionaire ?
I’m coming to the end of season one, had one takeover fall through but wasn’t bothered as the new lad wasn’t loaded
I got taken over by a millionaire in season one. I’m into my fourth and haven’t had anything since.

I think he’s called Chris dunphy and he doesn’t put much money in.

Chris Dunphy was the lad that took over on my save too, gave me about £4 million in the Championship, then about £36 million in the Premier

Totally unrealistic :lol:
I started my Sunderland save when it was on the beta so I think im going to start fresh and see how far I get.
Mines after the beta. Dunphy is the owner, I’m in the prem after back to back promotions.

10th after my first year there and I’m currently 2nd after 19 games. I’m not hopeful of staying there so top 6 is my aim after the good start.

Mines after the beta. Dunphy is the owner, I’m in the prem after back to back promotions.

10th after my first year there and I’m currently 2nd after 19 games. I’m not hopeful of staying there so top 6 is my aim after the good start.

My save was pretty much the same, managed to get to the Prem after 2 seasons with Dunphy in charge. Managed to finish 10th in my first Prem season but started poorly in my 2nd and I was 16th when Wolves offered me an interview, I saw the £98 million transfer budget and Im ashamed to say that I jumped ship.

Back