Football Manager 2021

Anyone tried Xbox version? Sounds like it’s better than the touch version.
The controls take a little getting used to but I've got it on the series x and it's really quick, with basically no loading, even with 10 countries on the go. There are a few things missing from the full version but worth getting imo.

The controls take a little getting used to but I've got it on the series x and it's really quick, with basically no loading, even with 10 countries on the go. There are a few things missing from the full version but worth getting imo.

I bet it’s chilled on the big screen, might habe to buy!

I bet it’s chilled on the big screen, might habe to buy!
Aye, I was never a fan of playing it on a computer as that usually means I have other stuff on the go at the same time. It's canny sitting on the couch and chilling out playing FM on a big tv.

Aye, I was never a fan of playing it on a computer as that usually means I have other stuff on the go at the same time. It's canny sitting on the couch and chilling out playing FM on a big tv.
Is it basically the pc version without some of the minor details? Surprised there is no team
Talks!

Is it basically the pc version without some of the minor details? Surprised there is no team
Talks!
I think it's mainly just the team talk stuff and press conferences that it's missing, not sure why they have built a different version but otherwise it seems pretty much the same. You can also press the left thumbstick to get a cursor if you want to navigate that way.

I think it's mainly just the team talk stuff and press conferences that it's missing, not sure why they have built a different version but otherwise it seems pretty much the same. You can also press the left thumbstick to get a cursor if you want to navigate that way.
They did get tedious hated press conferences!

Talks!
The only difference I can see is no team talks, press conferences (although journalists still do come to you with a quick question) & no player interactions.

Definitely takes some time getting used to, but I’m enjoying it so far.

Currently top of the league and unbeaten with the lads in the middle of November. O’Brien is shockingly one of my top scorers. :eek: :lol:

The only difference I can see is no team talks, press conferences (although journalists still do come to you with a quick question) & no player interactions.

Definitely takes some time getting used to, but I’m enjoying it so far.

Currently top of the league and unbeaten with the lads in the middle of November. O’Brien is shockingly one of my top scorers. :eek: :lol:
My top scorer is Bendtner :eek:

My top scorer is Bendtner :eek:
Surprised he’s available and willing to go to league one. :lol:

Eisa is very good as an advanced forward. Very quick and scores regularly, available for only £150k. Kimpioka is surprisingly decent too.

Grigg, Wyke & Graham are horrendous.

Surprised he’s available and willing to go to league one. :lol:

Eisa is very good as an advanced forward. Very quick and scores regularly, available for only £150k. Kimpioka is surprisingly decent too.

Grigg, Wyke & Graham are horrendous.
I thought Bendtner would be billy big bollocks and tell me to fuck off but I didn't have to do any negotiating, just accepted the first offer.

I'm hoping I can get away with signing minimum players and then doing a rebuild when I go up.

Aye, FM is canny accurate. :lol:

Back