Football Manager 2021

Started a new save with Brentford, they seemed like a good challenge to keep in the Premier League, with a new stadium and with quality additions like Ajer. Currently in February and 6th! Had an unbelievable start which had me in 3rd but over Christmas I had a tough run and a few defeats and poor draws but my last 2 games were a 1-0 win away at Rafas Everton and a 0-0 home draw with top of the league Man Utd. Signed Papetti on loan from Arsenal and also Arezo but he didnt get a work permit so hes gone out to Stuttgart on loan.

Started a save in Gibraltar National League as a bit of a challenge, to try and get into the champions league proper. Just seen this lad pop up in my scout searches, how the fuck is he still playing?!

Logon or register to see this image

They announced earlier that FM22 and the Xbox edition will both be day one releases on Game Pass, November 9th.

They announced earlier that FM22 and the Xbox edition will both be day one releases on Game Pass, November 9th.

Bloody hell. That's good!

Started a save in Gibraltar National League as a bit of a challenge, to try and get into the champions league proper. Just seen this lad pop up in my scout searches, how the fuck is he still playing?!

I was regularly getting Mons Calpe into the group stages of the champions league and nearly got to the knock outs too, brexit ruins it though you pretty much have to rely on casts off from England.

Been given the freedom to pick me own affiliate club by the board, but every club I pick they fail to make a deal with. It seems like a bug, I kept reloading me save and tried about 30 different clubs from all over the world and the club couldn't agree a deal with a single one of them. Anyone had any luck picking their own affiliate?

Been given the freedom to pick me own affiliate club by the board, but every club I pick they fail to make a deal with. It seems like a bug, I kept reloading me save and tried about 30 different clubs from all over the world and the club couldn't agree a deal with a single one of them. Anyone had any luck picking their own affiliate?
You have to pick one from the list, you can't just search for a club and pick one.

You have to pick one from the list, you can't just search for a club and pick one.

They didn't give me a list, the board said I can choose anyone. Any club I look at now has "choose as affiliate" as an option, but no matter who i pick ill get an email a day or two later saying they weren't able to come to an agreement with the club.

They didn't give me a list, the board said I can choose anyone. Any club I look at now has "choose as affiliate" as an option, but no matter who i pick ill get an email a day or two later saying they weren't able to come to an agreement with the club.
Yeah, not that

Wait until the next day and they'll give you a list.

Had another go this morning and they've accepted the first club I've suggested :lol: managed to get Valerenga in Norway, they have exceptional youth recruitment, good academy coaching, excellent youth facilities and excellent training facilities. They are an unbelievable affiliate to have, buzzing!

Actually brought him back to Sunderland and put him through his coaching badges on my save, gave him 5 minutes game time too for old times.

Back