Football Manager 2021

There seems to be a huge number of quality deep lying playmakers in the game this year. Most years its the position I most struggle to fill, but this year I have 3 quality DLPs in my team, and my scouts keep recommending me more that look top quality
Really? Fm20 was full of them.

Experimented gone from a 4-2-3-1 to 4-3-3 tactic and playing with 2 Mezzala's either side of a DLP. Its working really well so far, most of the draws have been when Ive made 11 changes/resting players

Top after 21 games 9pts clear, W16 D5 L0 GF59 GA12

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Hate to break it to you but when I get that message there isn't a single player comes through who's any good :lol:

I got a Croatian centre back who has the potential to be world class, a striker and winger who can become top prem players, and 2 or 3 more players who could become decent prem players. Not too bad!

Chelsea offered £90m for my 23yr old newgen German back up RB negotiated to £130m which they've offered 😮

Hes class like but that's some offer I've stalled on it for now

Tempted to get this for when I’m just on the sofa watching tv.

What are the absolute basics to know nowadays? Training, replacing staff etc. ?

I'm going on paternity leave for 3 months soon so I've bought myself a new laptop and I'm going to absolutely play the shite out of this. Thinking of an edited Safc game or someone like Mallorca.

I had started a game on an old laptop. Had got safc promoted to the championship and had made some good signings like Nathan Phillips, Neco Williams on loan, Ben Thompson. But the laptop died. Nevermind though because I'm looking forward to running more leagues with my new laptop.

Last edited:
I’ve got one of the new Mac book air’s and it runs fm with 7 country’s and all of their leagues as though it’s running microsoft word, it’s a beast

cheers for the reply ! To be honest i was gonna go n get a windows program sorted and try and install CM 01/02 but i cant be bothered with the chew and it would cost more than just getting this like

Well, my 15 year old game that was dwindling got a new lease of life.
The board finally let me take a 2nd Tier Spanish team as an affiliate - Tenerife.

So I started a second manager, and set about a "chairman/DoF" type arrangement where I set them on the right path - including a load of loan players, then go on holiday between transfer windows.
Hoping to take Tenerife to the top of La Liga, which will also provide a great place for my wonderkids to develop.

And then, the England job came back up again. Failed last time with a World Cup Semi final Pen defeat to the Argies (injuries were hell!), and resigned to do the right thing for the nation.
But they've just lost on the quarters, so thought it was time to take them on again in 2034. And damn, the pool of players available to me is utter shit! :lol:

Back