Football Manager 2021

Impressed with it so far just playing my 2nd friendly as the lads. Can’t get rid of wyke Grigg or McGeady easily. Brought in a few loans. Overall the game seems the best version so far

Not going to bother with BETA as would only start anew on full release. Don't think I can stand taking over the lads and working under Donald 😕

Fancying either France, Holland or taking over some club from a small country that was big in Europe in the 80s... (Steaua, Red Star Belgrade, Dynamo Kiev or summat).

Last edited:
Not going to bother with BETA as would only start anew on full release. Don't think I can stand taking over the lads and working under Donald 😕

Fancying either France, Holland or taking over some club from a small country that was big in Europe in the 80s... (Steaua, Red Star Belgrade, Dynamo Kiev or summat).

you’re missing out by waiting. So much smoother.

So far Ive sacked all of parkys backroom staff and Tony Coton and been searching for staff to replace them. Had 1 inter squad friendly.
Interestingly a few of the players were already listed, Wyke, Graham, Grigg, saves me a job doing it.
Will give it a proper go tomorrow night at trying to shift them out and look to bring some players in

The sigames forums have been in meltdown about the release of the beta. People are so inpatient.

All of the Facebook pages were going crazy too, people are so self entitled these days. Everyone had got it into their heads that it would be released at midnight yesterday when that has never happened. Its always been released on an evening.

So far Ive sacked all of parkys backroom staff and Tony Coton and been searching for staff to replace them. Had 1 inter squad friendly.
Interestingly a few of the players were already listed, Wyke, Graham, Grigg, saves me a job doing it.
Will give it a proper go tomorrow night at trying to shift them out and look to bring some players in

Started a pre-season yesterday and I'm quite a fanny so I take my time over it and like my scouts to come back with good potential signings. So far he's come back in 2 weeks with about 100 vanarama standard players and about 5 players valued at £2m whose clubs don't want to sell. Cheers Tony. He'll be out on his ear tonight.

I took Grigg and Wyke off the transfer list as without them we've got nothing up front. I tried to get some German free transfer in who looked decent only to find a £5.7k wage limit in place. McGeady went so at least his wages are off the book.

Started a pre-season yesterday and I'm quite a fanny so I take my time over it and like my scouts to come back with good potential signings. So far he's come back in 2 weeks with about 100 vanarama standard players and about 5 players valued at £2m whose clubs don't want to sell. Cheers Tony. He'll be out on his ear tonight.

I took Grigg and Wyke off the transfer list as without them we've got nothing up front. I tried to get some German free transfer in who looked decent only to find a £5.7k wage limit in place. McGeady went so at least his wages are off the book.

I'm considering keeping mcgeady and trying to get rid of O'brien and power.

Cant wait to start on this tonight like, I reckon this year will be more of a struggle with the lads. The last few years it has been easy to get back up to the Premier but this year will be different I think.

Donald blocked Grigg leaving on a free so I’ve been forced to play him and he’s doing ok so far. Had a bit of a nightmare with the salary cap completely forgot about it and I’ve ended up with a player I brought in on loan not registered 😂 just playing 2nd league game now.

Correct competition names too.
That's the only one.
By the time you're a few seasons in, all the well-known players are finished anyway, so I don't care about facepacks etc.
Impressed with it so far just playing my 2nd friendly as the lads. Can’t get rid of wyke Grigg or McGeady easily. Brought in a few loans. Overall the game seems the best version so far
So, exactly the same as FM20 then :lol:

Logopacks, face packs and real name fixes are all out on the TCM website, and fmscout and sortitoutsi.

This game looks brilliant from first impressions, the 3D match looks so smooth and refined.

Do you all do huge databases? I watched a video where the lad involved every player around the world 300k of them and only made one league playable but it brings my games speed down to half a star. Is it worth persisting with that or changing it to something else with a smaller database?

Back