Football Manager 2021

So does the beta not automatically upgrade to the full game? I’ll be stuck in the beta version of my save game forever if I don’t start a new game? 🙈 you can’t do custom training schedules and stuff on beta, can you do that on the full game mate?

for the training schedules I could do them On the beta but only a month or so in advance

Started one with the lads. Got to the last 16 of the league cup before Leeds beat me 3-1. Played 3 in the league, won 2 drew 1

Signed Ben Wilmot, Mitchell the lb from Palace, Anthony Gordon and Garner from Wigan upfront.

Wyke got 6 goals already league and cup somehow

Started one with the lads. Got to the last 16 of the league cup before Leeds beat me 3-1. Played 3 in the league, won 2 drew 1

Signed Ben Wilmot, Mitchell the lb from Palace, Anthony Gordon and Garner from Wigan upfront.

Wyke got 6 goals already league and cup somehow
league 1?

Absolutely ridiculous - I've won the title 2 years running (last season by a landslide) and it gets to my end of season team meeting. I tell the team that I expect us to retain it next year and they all turn negative on me, "insulted" and "offended" because my goal was unrealistic apparently. Makes absolutely no sense but now the morale of my entire team has dropped.

anyone ever took part in the online mode? fantasy draft?
just looking at it but don't know how to find a game to join

Aye I did earlier this year during lockdown. We did that fantasy draft thing. I did it with a few mates, and mates of mates. Crashed a few times setting up but fuck me the draft itself took over 2hrs and i think we started at 7pm and finished around 3am. Think only 10 of us played and we only played each other once.

Good fun though. Hopefully made a few improvements to speed it up a little bit though

Dobson spat his dummy out because Jack Wilshere is the new vice captain Sheff Wed offered £2.5m I thought try me luck ask for £5m they've taken the bait :)

Signings for our return to the championship

Could say been a bit busy pretty much a new squad eat your heart out Barry Fry :lol:

Kevin Ehlers £1.2m
Whatmough £500k
Wildsmith £210k
Harry Pickering £2.5m
Lewie Coyle £1.5m
Magennis £200k
Finley Robertson £2.2m
Chris Mochrie £800k
Scott Banks £500k
Louie Barry £1m
Nick Powell £500k
Jack Wilshere Free
Fran Feuillassier Free
Dembele loan (Celtic)
Banzunu (loan)

Wildsmith
Coyle - Wright - Whatmough - Pickering
Magennis -Wilshere
Dembele - Powell - Feuillassier
Cummings​
You had a piss on each corner of the ground yet? ;)

The game has totally buggered up since the beta updated to the full game last night. Settled on one tactic first season, top of the table with 12 games to play 8 points clear of Fleetwood. Unbeaten in 13, won 11. Last 3 games I’ve battered Rochdale at home and Pompey and Wigan away, XG much higher than theirs, shots, possession and everything says we’ve put in a good performance. Got beat 0-1 every single time since it updated. :evil:

Finished 2nd in the Championship on 85 points to get automatic promotion, 9 points behind West Ham and only 2 ahead of Brentford.

I've been given a £35m budget but i'm really struggling to get quality players in.
Most of them want too much money (£30k a week is about my limit) and good players that are available fairly cheaply like Harry Wilson or Patrick Roberts won't even begin contract talks.

I made the mistake of renewing loans for Curtis Jones (3rd season in a row), Steven Sessegnon & Andre Zeqiri straight away, forgetting i can't have as many domestic loans in the Prem.
They're good players but i could possibly have improved on them if i had waited.....oh well.

Picked up Nathan Ferguson from a relegated Palace for a bargain £1.4m and apart from a LB for cover, my defence is ok.
Central midfield has been completely revamped with 3 signings - Ismaila Soro (£6m), Mathias Jensen (7.25m) & Jean Lucas (£2.5m).

Leaves me with about £10-15m to strengthen my attack, at least 1 striker and winger needed but 2 of each would be better.
Will have to try for a few loans from abroad.

Finished 4th in my first season in the prem. Qualified for the CL in my 3rd season :lol:

Loaning Pellistri + Gilmour for the 4th season running.

Got £54m to spend, so going to be creative with it and stretch it using instalments. With the extra CL money, it shouldn't be an issue in terms of overall finances. Only got £850k in wages which is a bit shit though.

Last edited:
Mine is still saying 'this is a beta version' in the corner of the screen. Can anyone offer any help? Really starting to annoy me now

Back