Football Manager 2020

The foreign saves are the best ones. I'll often "scout" a save before I start. I'll set up a game with 7 or 8 different leagues open that I may consider and just browse the teams until I see what I like. If something looks interesting, I'll Google the club as well and see if I can find an affinity. :lol: Probably sounds ridiculous to most but I enjoy the game and don't do the same old tired game every year.

My favourites have been Torino, Hammarby, AZ Alkmaar and this year's epic Vasas.

The Dutch League is one of the better ones. Next season I think I'll look for a Belgian save because I've never played in that league.

I don't find the rules too challenging for Europe, the worst you get is a Scottish style split for the European places or a limit on foreign players.

The americas is where the leagues are a lot more random. That being said, Mexico might be a save on the agenda for me next edition as well.

These are always my favourite saves too. Had some absolute crackers over the years with the following:

Athletic Bilbao
Gimnastic Tarragona
Cavese
Borussia Monchengladbach
Wehen Wiesbaden
Dynamo Dresden

These are always my favourite saves too. Had some absolute crackers over the years with the following:

Athletic Bilbao
Gimnastic Tarragona
Cavese
Borussia Monchengladbach
Wehen Wiesbaden
Dynamo Dresden

I've done Bilbao saves before and enjoyed them, I just get pissed off when I lose that big player or Sociedad have that class player they won't sell to you!

Ill probably not play again until FM21 now but I noticed a couple of clubs with similar rules to Bilbao (national rather than regional).

Chivas in Mexico are only able to sign Mexicans. They're a big club over there but its interesting. Mexico always produces good regens, would be good to develop a young team.

Altinordu are the ones I think I'll go for first though. Sat in the Turkish 2nd division, they've a policy to only sign Turkish players with a preference to buy young and develop their own talent. Cengiz Under and Caglan Soyuncu came through at the club in recent years. In real life they have a great plan, the club sis happy to sell players to Europe for the ultimate benefit of the national team, but only after they've educated them.

AS Monza will be the hipster pick of FM2021.

They're a Serie B club owned by that dodgy ex-Prime Minister Berlusconi who gave them a £50 million budget for this season which is more than most of Serie A's budget :D

For anyone playing conference national to say a smaller league one side simon graysons son joe is an excellent signing and can play a few positions. If you need convincing just get his dad to do a flipchart presentation

Decided to restart my Nashville save after the latest update (from a few month ago) fixed a pretty game breaking bug where AI teams would offer their Superdraft picks for your not needed players, would obviously make the game alot easier by how they'd have 0 draft picks therefore nothing to pick from the pool.

I've had 0 draft offers so it's gonna be harder this time round.

Just started playing this on Saturday when it became free, into January and Im about 13 points clear I think. Dreading my 2nd season though as loads were out of contract and I only wanted to give them 1 year deals so everyone has rejected opening contact again.

I've been playing a lot of our young uns as well Robson and Mumba have done really well and Kimpioka has been canny too. Managed to get all those 3 to sign back on which is canny even if they're worth fuck all I didnt have to pay much wage wise.

Any hints for 2nd season signings as even I couldnt fuck this up but Im gonna have about half a squad :lol:

Back to back treble for my Dundee Utd side... Invincible season

P38 W27 D11 L0 Pts 92 :cool:

Going into season 7 now think I'll have another season or 2 at Tannadice then maybe look to move on to bigger things

Well I did restart my Nashville MLS save because the drafting was alot harder... I've ended up with 36 y/o Bradley Wright Phillips, damn..

Tempted to get this. How much do you need to fuck on with getting new staff etc?

as basic an explanation as possible. But how do people start with terrible teams in poor European leagues and instantly build them up? Does this require a proper club overhaul? How do you know what to look for etc?

Trailer for the new one.

See it's out on Xbox and Switch this year.
I've had the last couple on the Switch when they've dropped in price. Obviously not the full version but it's handy to pick up and play when watching the telly.

My laptop is shite so I never bother with the main game but I'm hoping the Xbox version is the same one. Apparently it's a 'Play anywhere' title as well so if you buy it on PC you can also play it on the Xbox.

I've had the last couple on the Switch when they've dropped in price. Obviously not the full version but it's handy to pick up and play when watching the telly.

My laptop is shite so I never bother with the main game but I'm hoping the Xbox version is the same one. Apparently it's a 'Play anywhere' title as well so if you buy it on PC you can also play it on the Xbox.
They said the Xbox version will be based on the Touch one for control reasons but that how many leagues you have active depends on which Xbox you have.

Back