Football Manager 2020

Won the league first season with 103 points, Bristol Rovers absolutely smashed the division as well with Fleetwood going up via the play offs.

I renewed pretty much no one’s contract so had something like 17 players leave on free transfers. Replaced most of them with better free transfers and loans from the PL, including Harry Wilson from Liverpool somehow. Only played 1 game in the second season where we smashed QPR 5-1 away from home with two goals from former FM legend Yaya Sanogo :lol:

Really starting to find some consistency in our 2nd season in the championship 3rd after 30 games 5pts off Huddersfield in 2nd

O'Hara
Matheson - Nartey - Okore - Borthwick Jackson
Dobson -Sheaf
Cerro - Maddison - Feuillassier
Pellegri
Spent next to nowt Feuillassier (R.Madrid) is a superb signing on a free if you get promoted first time

It’s shite mind match engines f***ing shambles imo

Aye I’m struggling with it like.

The amount of penalties is ridiculous, and how many of those penalties that are missed is even more ridiculous.

Another frustrating thing is the amount of times a winger or forward has a simple cut back to leave someone an open goal and they just welly it wide of the near post.

Aye I’m struggling with it like.

The amount of penalties is ridiculous, and how many of those penalties that are missed is even more ridiculous.

Another frustrating thing is the amount of times a winger or forward has a simple cut back to leave someone an open goal and they just welly it wide of the near post.

had fowa penatlies in one game the other day and they had one, Leadbitter scored three and missed one

I won promotion, got to qtr final of carabou cup two games left to clinch title, I was absolutely walking away with it setting records and allsorts til the patch came out and Shrewbury have now nearly caught up with me

had fowa penatlies in one game the other day and they had one, Leadbitter scored three and missed one

I won promotion, got to qtr final of carabou cup two games left to clinch title, I was absolutely walking away with it setting records and allsorts til the patch came out and Shrewbury have now nearly caught up with me

Latest Patch did nout to the match engine mind

6 points clear with 7 games to go in League One but form has been patchy lately, everybody puts 10 men behind the ball and we can't break them down. Maddison has been nothing special for me. Grigg banged them in for fun first half of the season but hasn't had a sniff since Christmas.

Logon or register to see this image

Yayi Mpie is a great signing in league 1, got him for 3.6 mil after selling Grigg, he took a bit of time to find his feet but once he did he tore the league apart. Can play up front or on either wing.

Also Ignazio Abate on a free, managed to talk him down to 7.5k a week, outstanding in league 1.

Tahith Chong and Angel Gomes on loan from man U too, paying 50% of their wages, far far too good for league 1

This is on the mobile version mind, might be a bit different on touch or the full version

Last edited:
my form took a dramatic freefall but maybe it was just coincidence

tell a lie they may have done some changes for the penna fix that came out last night
6 points clear with 7 games to go in League One but form has been patchy lately, everybody puts 10 men behind the ball and we can't break them down. Maddison has been nothing special for me. Grigg banged them in for fun first half of the season but hasn't had a sniff since Christmas.

I can't get grigg or wyke to score other than pens or goals from corners

all my goals come from Dobson McGeady and Gooch

Last edited:
tell a lie they may have done some changes for the penna fix that came out last night

I can't get grigg or wyke to score other than pens or goals from corners

all my goals come from Dobson McGeady and Gooch
Its funny how it works out like, McGeady and Gooch were gash for me. Dobson has done ok, McGeouch even had a spell where he was scoring and running the show but has been poor lately.

McGeady is absolutely shocking like, can’t even give him away either. He’s just rotting away in the reserves in the second season.

Best player we have from the starting squad is undoubtedly Willis, probably followed by Dobson and Gooch.

Brought Madine in on loan from Cardiff so Grigg is only really getting the odd 20 or so minutes here or there or cup games but he's been gash for me. Either gets 2 or 3 good chances and puts them wide of either post or barely touched the ball and cones away with a rating of 6.2 or something.

Madine 12 goals in 11 games (2 hatricks)
Dobson 4 in 12
Leadbitter 3 in 6
Power 5 in 11
Madison 4 in 10
McGeady is absolutely shocking like, can’t even give him away either. He’s just rotting away in the reserves in the second season.

Best player we have from the starting squad is undoubtedly Willis, probably followed by Dobson and Gooch.

Started off alright for me but then has been ruled out for 4 months or something with a broken ankle. Got Kaylen Hinds in on loan so see how he gets on and then maybe look to move McGeady on in the summer and promote Kimpioka

Last edited:
Scraped the league title on gd, lost my last two games. Only additions I made to first team were maddison and Obafemi who both got between 15 and 20 goals each
Have a problem now, all my dressing room leaders, mcgeady, leadbitter etc. are nowhere near good enough for the championship but on hefty contracts

3rd season done finished 3rd on 80pts went on to beat Leeds 3-1 on agg then Derby 2-1 in Play Off Final

Star players

Pietro Pellegri 22 league goals (also 4 goals in POs)
Fran Feuillassier 20 league goals (from AML)

£37m to spend will need to spend it wisely already brought in Nacho Mendes (£3.2m was good on FM19 looks just as good now) and Cochrane (£3m from Hearts) hopefully a few surprise bargains get put up for sale

Last edited:
I’m having massive problems with strikers scoring goals like. Most of them come from the wide and central midfielders, Power is absolutely lethal even in the championship for some reason.

Played 16 games in the champo so far, lying in 4th. Somehow Leicester managed to get relegated first season so they’re storming the league with 13 wins and 3 draws so far.

Think I'm on my 8th season and challenging for the premier league, won 2 FA Cups. Easy this lark, struggled first season mind.

Back