Football Manager 2020

Finished 10th first season back in the Championship W16 D15 L15 Pts 63

Was starting to think I was Jack Ross with the amount of draws we were getting :lol: Stand out performers Pietro Pellegri 15 goals in 33 and Marcus Maddison 9 goals and 14 assists.
Not expecting much of a warchest the season coming up the clubs finances aren't great atm -£4m in the red and %5 of transfer revenue made available as things stand :eek::lol:

Bristol Rovers are the surprise package on my save promoted with us and finished 6th in the championship their squad is shite too :eek:
I’m nearly at the end of the first season and Bristol Rovers are exactly the same on my save. I’m first, they’re second and both teams are miles ahead of the rest.

Full release day.

Looking forward to some decent database coming out. Usually do an unemployed save, with loads of weird leagues loaded up. No badges/Sunday league football (actual experience :lol:) and see how long it takes to work up to winning the CL/WC.

Looks like there is a big bug in the new release where players that have random CA/PA are defaulting to 1 determination and 1 on a few of the hidden stats

Decent start with the Lads but not great. Played 15 games including friendlies, beat Bury 4-0, NAC Breda 2-1, lost to Olympiakos 1-3, drew 2 games with Feyenoord and Darlington 2-2 and won the last friendly v Mansfield 3-1. Played 6 league games, lost 2 v Oxford (H 0-1) and Wimbledon (H 0-2), won 3 (A Ipswich 3-0, H Pompey 4-0 and A Rochdale 1-0). Beat Bolton (away) 1-0 in the Carabao Cup but got beat by Sheff United 0-2 at the SoL. Drew 3-3 away to P'Boro but lost 1-2 to Bolton in the Leasing.com Trophy.

Brought in Jon Bond on loan from WBA, Darren Fletcher on a free (£8k a week), Gary Madine on loan, Marcus Madison (500k), Daniel Harvie from Ayr (£51k) and Jack Byrne from Shamrock for £140k).

6th in L1 with 10 points with a GD of 5

Started a game with Sunderland again won 12 out of the first 13 before the game was released. What do you know as soon as it’s released properly my team turns to shit and can barely buy a win.
Ended up signing this time:
Vurnon Anita
Alan Hutton
Matt Jarvis
Couple of Italian youngsters

Playing FM touch, Promotion guaranteed, semi final of the fa cup and leasing final with the lads so far, I’ve signed , Kean Bryan on loan, angel gomes loan, Brandon Williams loan, rayan cherki permanent. Fucked next season when they all piss of back to the parent clubs mind. Maguire is a beast

Back