Football Manager 2020

dixonsafc

Striker
Released on 19th Nov. Part of Google Stadia this year too, so can get it as part of that rather than through Steam.

The demo is usually a week before iirc?

We could have been a canny save if the Dell lot had came in and we had a load of money to chuck about.

Released on 19th Nov. Part of Google Stadia this year too, so can get it as part of that rather than through Steam.

The demo is usually a week before iirc?

We could have been a canny save if the Dell lot had came in and we had a load of money to chuck about.
Just use the editor and pretend, thinking what might have been

Stadia could be excellent for this, playing on the equivalent of an expensive gaming pc on any bog standard laptop, no need to worry about latency in a game like this if Google hasn't cracked that issue like they say they have.

No facepacks etc though which is a shame.

Stadia could be excellent for this, playing on the equivalent of an expensive gaming pc on any bog standard laptop, no need to worry about latency in a game like this if Google hasn't cracked that issue like they say they have.

Its the no mods that will stop me from getting it through Stadia. Not the best without proper club badges and the like.

Never thought about that like. Was considering Stadia, but if you can't customise with name fixs, logo and facepacks then I'll just get the actual game.

Going to give this years a kiss. First time for about a decade.
there’s no lower leagues on it? I saw a tweet saying more leagues will be possible because of the extra processing power being offered.

People add custom leagues too. Sunday league type stuff. You won't be able to do that.

Last edited:
Just played through to Transfer Deadline Day with Sunderland. Got Marcus Maddison in from Peterborough. One win, one loss, four draws - my tactics from last season are not working quite as well this year and I feel a bit like Jack Ross. Kevin Phillips is in the media calling for my head already :lol:

Haven't played a league match yet, spent a lot of time sorting out my backroom staff.
Hired a DoF & Technical Director even though i'm not entirely sure what the difference is. The TD's in particular appear to have really high stats but i'll have to read up on how to use them properly.

So far i've signed a young lad from Leeds, Robbie Gotts (one for the future).
Rhian Brewster on loan from Liverpool.
A young full back on loan from Leicester as cover.
Signing an Irish midfielder on a free in January, Jack Byrne.
Also have a pissed off Maguire because i rejected a bid of about £250-300k from Hull, i want at least £500k.

I've gone with my usual 4-1-4-1 formation, mixed results at the minute in pre season but too early to judge.

Right so I’m an old school champ man player that still plays 01/02. Tried fm14 but just couldn’t get into it.
Is there a way to make it more like old school cm games??

Right so I’m an old school champ man player that still plays 01/02. Tried fm14 but just couldn’t get into it.
Is there a way to make it more like old school cm games??
They’ve introduced Football Manager Touch in the last few years which is a more scaled back version the newer ones.

Back