Football Manager 2020

Demo time has now run out, should I buy? hmmm

Time flies when I'm playing with some decent tunes on, but fook me my back was killing after I stood up. Not good.

Had the most unusual of bugs.

Basically when you play as Nashville or Inter Miami you start in the 19-20 season, as the club's just been founded. 3 months in and I've had a lad complain about lack of playing time :D

Not even allocated a league place yet and I've got fuckers moaning already.

It’s ridiculously easy to sign young players for £100K-£200K, stick them in the reserves and sell for £3m-£4m a season later. Easy profit to be made especially on the mobile version.

It’s ridiculously easy to sign young players for £100K-£200K, stick them in the reserves and sell for £3m-£4m a season later. Easy profit to be made especially on the mobile version.
The mobile version is a completely different beast to the full fat version like. I played FM18 on mobile and it was like playing with cheat codes :lol:

The mobile version is a completely different beast to the full fat version like. I played FM18 on mobile and it was like playing with cheat codes :lol:
Aye, I’ve won back to back promotions and then finished 3rd in the PL whilst winning the FA Cup :lol: Signing players on free transfers and then selling them 6 months later for £15M+ ..it’s too easy.

Halfway through November in my first season with the lads - top, ten points clear with two games in hand.

Signed Angel Gomes, Joe Garner, James McLean on loan. Also signed Uche Impuazu, Zach Clough, Stephen Kingsley.

Definitely the strangest FM save as Nashville I've ever had going back a season and not playing a single game.

Your first season is sending your scouts around the continent building your roster up and getting your team chemistry up to 100 ready for your debut 20-21 season.
The newgens you're looking for are the ones who are playing college football (the most american football thing ever) with potential to be a MLS legend.

I believe the MLS is quite easy with its playoff system if you can avoid Galaxy/NYCFC but the real challenges are the Americas CL against the more notorious Mexican teams and then eventually Club World Cup against the European CL winners.

Definitely the strangest FM save as Nashville I've ever had going back a season and not playing a single game.

Your first season is sending your scouts around the continent building your roster up and getting your team chemistry up to 100 ready for your debut 20-21 season.
The newgens you're looking for are the ones who are playing college football (the most american football thing ever) with potential to be a MLS legend.

I believe the MLS is quite easy with its playoff system if you can avoid Galaxy/NYCFC but the real challenges are the Americas CL against the more notorious Mexican teams and then eventually Club World Cup against the European CL winners.

Sounds interesting that. Always love a different kind of save. I'm guessing you can play loads of friendlies over that time?

Is the 3 designated player thing still a rule as well?

I never seem to get good regents in my youth intake. Got one in my first season this time and he had debut aged 16. Was coming a long quite nicely then Brighton stuck a big in for him and the board accepted it because it was too good to turn down. 2.6mill upfront and the rest in performance based add ons. Gutted.

I never seem to get good regents in my youth intake. Got one in my first season this time and he had debut aged 16. Was coming a long quite nicely then Brighton stuck a big in for him and the board accepted it because it was too good to turn down. 2.6mill upfront and the rest in performance based add ons. Gutted.

I've found 2 things with regens:

1) the star system doesn't seem to be completely accurate immediately - I've seen many players' potential increase.

2) They develop quickly when you play them. Not so much when you loan them out for games

I've found 2 things with regens:

1) the star system doesn't seem to be completely accurate immediately - I've seen many players' potential increase.

2) They develop quickly when you play them. Not so much when you loan them out for games
Yeah. I try to get atleast one player a season into my first team squad.

Sounds interesting that. Always love a different kind of save. I'm guessing you can play loads of friendlies over that time?

Is the 3 designated player thing still a rule as well?

Only semi-pro teams will play ya in friendlies but you are allocated a MLS cup place from the 1st round, you can pretty far in it aslong you avoid the big 2 in America.

It's easy to see why Atalanta destroyed the MLS in their first season, training together 5 days a week for 12 months without a single league game, they'd know each so well they probably know each others pets names.

Back