Football Manager 2020 Free!!

Any tips/advice on team, tactics, signings, etc... for SAFC (on FM20 Mobile)?
It’s been years since I played it, and I’ve only managed to win 1 game in the first 10, scoring hardly any goals!

I don't play the mobile version but loans are your friend in league one. Good ones in the full game are Gomes from Man Utd, Brewster from Liverpool, Garner from Man Utd. Spurs have two youn centre backs as well but can't remember their names. Getting a good consistent goal scorer in is a nightmare.

I don't play the mobile version but loans are your friend in league one. Good ones in the full game are Gomes from Man Utd, Brewster from Liverpool, Garner from Man Utd. Spurs have two youn centre backs as well but can't remember their names. Getting a good consistent goal scorer in is a nightmare.

Is there any particular tactics that work best for Sunderland?
And who of the current squad tend to come good? I think I’ve been basing my team on the real life players, rather than the game.

And who of the current squad tend to come good? I think I’ve been basing my team on the real life players, rather than the game.
I play the touch version but my mate who plays the full version says that Max Power and Luke O’nien becomes very good. He also plays a 4-2-3-1, no idea on tactical instructions.

Keep Willis and McLaughlin, that's about it. Loan Mason Greenwood - should be able to get him in the first 3 or so seasons on loan.
Good website for tactics and ideas for the mobile version is : Football Manager Mobile - FMM Vibe

I play a 4-1-2-2-1 the two behind the striker are inside forwards.

I have managed to get Queen’s Park into the premier league and am now in third spot, just behind Rangers.

My main strategy is to loan in at least half my team, packing it with 16-20 year olds with good stats in key areas. The game rates them low, but they have high potential so outperform their stats.

End of season 3, finished 3rd and won the playoffs.
Semi of the fa Cup too. So Wembley 3 times in 3 seasons.

Next season is going to be very tough though, I don't have many suitable players scouted. Finding players to buy is hard!

Need to replace half my staff too.

Anyone else finding that loaning kids out does nowt for their development? Most of them come back worse.

Anyone else still playing?

End of Season 4 - Finished mid-table in the Prem after a fuckton of new players and staff.
Almost half way through season 5 now currently sat in 2nd place, doing really well. Brought in some really good players over the summer - some of the players I'd only dreamed of getting on loan 2 seasons ago are now not good enough to sit on my shortlist - the game moves so fast!

Geting the hang of player development, mentoring and all that jazz now. Trying to get a Spanish affiliate club to send south american wonderkids on loan for work permits at the moment, but the board keeps f***ing it up.

Anyone else still playing?

End of Season 4 - Finished mid-table in the Prem after a fuckton of new players and staff.
Almost half way through season 5 now currently sat in 2nd place, doing really well. Brought in some really good players over the summer - some of the players I'd only dreamed of getting on loan 2 seasons ago are now not good enough to sit on my shortlist - the game moves so fast!

Geting the hang of player development, mentoring and all that jazz now. Trying to get a Spanish affiliate club to send south american wonderkids on loan for work permits at the moment, but the board keeps f***ing it up.
Got us promoted in first season and a few weeks into the second season. Started to find it a bit long winded, having to click through some things just for the sake of it seems and therefore takes an age to get through a season. Been looking to see if there is an alternative but nothing else seems to exist, unless it’s daft web or phone based games.

Got us promoted in first season and a few weeks into the second season. Started to find it a bit long winded, having to click through some things just for the sake of it seems and therefore takes an age to get through a season. Been looking to see if there is an alternative but nothing else seems to exist, unless it’s daft web or phone based games.
You know you can turn a load of stuff off if you want? You can customise almost everything.

1 thing I can't turn off is scout reports on played I've specifically said "scout this person" - while I won't get recommendations from scouting assignments if they don't meet my targets, these ones pop up no matter what - which is annoying if you send a scout to check on 1000 free agents, knowing fine well that at least 995 of them will be trash.

Back