Football Manager 2020 Free!!

Might try this later. Is there a massive difference between the full version and the touch?

Also, how expensive is this game now? Christ! I just checked on steam and it's 55 quid for the full version.

Haven't played it for years but I remember it costing 25 quid or so new for PC.

Might try this later. Is there a massive difference between the full version and the touch?

Also, how expensive is this game now? Christ! I just checked on steam and it's 55 quid for the full version.

55 quid? Will be much cheaper from other places. I paid about 25 quid when it came out. I can't get away with the touch version but if you don't want massive detail you might prefer it.

Usually only £25 on CD Keys

The touch version is a more cut down version akin to the CMs of old. I couldn’t get on with the full version as there was just too much going on!!

Has anyone used the touch or mobile versions? If so, what are they like?

I’ve always played the full version but broke my laptop recently so this might be the only option for me to play.

I’ve always played the full version but broke my laptop recently so this might be the only option for me to play.
Touch cuts out the unnecessary shite. Otherwise just like the full game. More like CMs of old.

I play the mobile version and it’s a lot easier but I enjoy playing it. I had SAFC winning the PL and Champions League within 4 or 5 seasons.

Back