Football Manager 2019

I don’t really get involved in a proper save until full release, so for now I’m figuring out which league appeals to me.
Looking at Scottish League 2 again

The reason for it is as its Beta not everything, budgets included is correct - I very well remember last year Sunderland having 20 mil in Beta but just £4 million in the first build on release day

Major squad overhaul for the Championship, currently 3rd after 6 games

Cyrus Christie - £1.7m (£2.3m)
Jack Harrison - Loan
Juan Foyth - Loan
Jordan Thorniley - £8.25m (£10.25m)
Dominic Solanke - Loan
Georges-Kevin Nkoudou - £2.2m (£2.7m)
Tom Carroll - Loan
Marko Grujic - Loan
Danny Batth - £2m (£2.6m)
Kalvin Phillips - £5.5m (£6.5m)
Jaosn Cummings - £1.2m

Major squad overhaul for the Championship, currently 3rd after 6 games

Cyrus Christie - £1.7m (£2.3m)
Jack Harrison - Loan
Juan Foyth - Loan
Jordan Thorniley - £8.25m (£10.25m)
Dominic Solanke - Loan
Georges-Kevin Nkoudou - £2.2m (£2.7m)
Tom Carroll - Loan
Marko Grujic - Loan
Danny Batth - £2m (£2.6m)
Kalvin Phillips - £5.5m (£6.5m)
Jaosn Cummings - £1.2m
That’s not a major overhaul! I only kept 7 of previous seasons squad and signed 21! :lol:

Top of the Championship with 8 games to go and 6 points clear of 3rd.

Find the game abit strange, seem to go on massive winning streaks of say 7 games but then have periods of not winning in 5, then back to 7 in a row etc.

Unsure if its tactics (not really changing much) - or the Beta version is a little strange.

My status at the lads is now untouchable and regularly getting job offers for low prem sides / top championship sides. If I go up I will have to see the budget I get as the majority of my signings over the last two seasons have been loans.

This friday? Theres my weekend off the drink sorted :lol:

Do we have any semi decent players?

Do maja and mumba have any potential?

I’m playing the beta version. Maja’s stats don’t quite stack up with how he’s done in real life, but obviously has a bit of potential.

Max Power is playing incredibly well for me. 5 goals in 8 league games as a box to box midfielder. Thankfully the option to buy is in the game as well.

Alot of people on here saying they're struggling to score. On both FM17 and FM18 I signed Jai Quitongo as early as I could and he always turned into a world class striker, think his natural position is on the wing but he can play up top as a complete forward. From League One (or if I was lucky) League Two onwards he'd net 30+ a season, only getting better with age.

He plays for Partick Thistle now so I don't know what his wages/value will be but he's always been extremely cheap in both the past 2 FM's.

I've not played FM19 yet as I'm waiting for the full game but if any of you use him tell me how he is.

Just finished my first season with Maidenhead on the Beta. Ended up getting promoted in January and winning the Champions League in May. Hawayyy :cool:

Alot of people on here saying they're struggling to score. On both FM17 and FM18 I signed Jai Quitongo as early as I could and he always turned into a world class striker, think his natural position is on the wing but he can play up top as a complete forward. From League One (or if I was lucky) League Two onwards he'd net 30+ a season, only getting better with age.

He plays for Partick Thistle now so I don't know what his wages/value will be but he's always been extremely cheap in both the past 2 FM's.

I've not played FM19 yet as I'm waiting for the full game but if any of you use him tell me how he is.

I’m not struggling to score but the amount of chances I’m getting that aren’t being put away is frustrating. I’m averaging 60-odd % possession in League One as well.

Probably need to look into it more and tell Maja/Honeyman to shoot less often but as I’m generally winning I’m not that bothered yet.

FM19 has great fallen giant saves available.

Last few years was all about Parma but this year you have FC Sochi - Formally known as Dynamo Dresden, desolved this year and relocated to the Winter Olympic host city of Sochi starting from the bottom tier.
And 1860 Munich now that Bundesliga and associates leagues is licensed with FM all the correct lower league database figures are in, starting all the way from the German 3rd division with a 15k stadium.
Also in the 2nd tier in Greece you have FC Irakis with a 27,500 all seater stadium ready to try with the real life intentions of breaking the Olympiakos dominance.

Irakis or 1860 will be my first save then will have a look at FC Sochi

Last edited:
Just finished me first season with The Lads and ended up with 115 points. Watmore, Gooch, Maja, McGeouch, Sinclair, Power, Wyke and Maguire all hit double figures in terms of goals

Hoy your tactics up please marra

FM19 has great fallen giant saves available.

Last few years was all about Parma but this year you have FC Sochi - Formally known as Dynamo Dresden, desolved this year and relocated to the Winter Olympic host city of Sochi starting from the bottom tier.
And 1860 Munich now that Bundesliga and associates leagues is licensed with FM all the correct lower league database figures are in, starting all the way from the German 3rd division with a 15k stadium.
Also in the 2nd tier in Greece you have FC Irakis with a 27,500 all seater stadium ready to try with the real life intentions of breaking the Olympiakos dominance.

Irakis or 1860 will be my first save then will have a look at FC Sochi

Eh?

Dynamo Dresden are playing in Germany & FC Sochi is Russia?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back