Football Manager 2019

into my 5th season with Cambridge United after 4 bottom half finishes i am in January and in 2nd place. Here is my team. All class players, spent literally zero on the lot.

1. Dimitar Mitov
2. Jordan Clarke
3. Aaron Lewis
4. Ben Cabango
5. Tyrell Warren
6. Reggie Lamb
7. Mattias Kait
8. Funso Ojo
9. Idris Kanu
10. Adamou Ba
11. Daniel Agyei

2nd season in Prem and finished 14th, three places lower than last season but 3 points better off. Sandro Tonali wants to leave because I'd signed him under promise of finishing top half by 2022/23 season. If they'd just turned up in the last game last season, we would have and after being 7th with 10 games left we were just utter shite and went on a losing streak. Frustrated as owt, can't seem to get a solid back 4 at all, need at least a better right back and at least one centre half, conceded something like 76 goals but scored 68 so really need to improve. Applied for the Spurs job after they sacked Guardiola for having the nerve to finish 5th and lose the F.A Cup final but rejected them because they only wanted to give me a 1 year contract and The Don offered three. Mags have come back up after 3 seasons and 5 managers in The Championship

Chuffed as fuck, got promoted to league one with Cambridge had a cracking team, Birmingham offered me a job now i am in the Championship, buzzing

Still on my first save from the beta version and finally won the Premier league with the lads, took till 2026 but what a way to win it.

Was level on points with Liverpool going into the final day, they won 5-2, i smashed the mags 5-0 and won it with a goal difference of +3 :)

Still going on this save from the beta.
I had 1 more year with the lads before deciding to call it a day.

Back to back promotions.
2 league titles.
1 FA Cup
1 Europa League

Then had 3 years at Dortmund, finishing with a quadruple

3 league titles
3 German Supercups
1 German Cup
1 Champions League

Just finished my 1st year at Man Utd and did the league & FA cup double, losing the league cup final and Champions League semi-final.

Getting a bit bored now and fancy a challenge - any recommendations?

Back to back promotions.
2 league titles.
1 FA Cup
1 Europa League

3 league titles
3 German Supercups
1 German Cup
1 Champions League

Just finished my 1st year at Man Utd and did the league & FA cup double, losing the league cup final and Champions League semi-final.

Aye, stop cheating

Back to back promotions.
2 league titles.
1 FA Cup
1 Europa League

3 league titles
3 German Supercups
1 German Cup
1 Champions League

I’ve started a game with Stockport after watching some Vlogger on YouTube. Good challenge so far got promoted to the conference first time of asking and in the playoffs in the second season. Club seems to make a profit every month as well although they’re semi pro

I am on a Forest Green save at the mo. Trying to just utilise the youth academy. Got 2 through the 2022 haul who will be unbelievable, oue touted as the next Michael Owen and another the next Tony Adams. Lets hope he doesn't turn to the drink.
I am in 2023 sitting 2nd in the Championship behind Wolves who spent 23m on some random striker from Argentina. I can only sign free's so its a good challenge. Will go straight back down in the prem like but nevermind.

I am on a Forest Green save at the mo. Trying to just utilise the youth academy. Got 2 through the 2022 haul who will be unbelievable, oue touted as the next Michael Owen and another the next Tony Adams. Lets hope he doesn't turn to the drink.
I am in 2023 sitting 2nd in the Championship behind Wolves who spent 23m on some random striker from Argentina. I can only sign free's so its a good challenge. Will go straight back down in the prem like but nevermind.
The Argentine Leagues produce some class regens like, signed this lad from River Plate who'd scored 21 goals in 33 games for £9.75m, bedded him in first season as an impact sub and got 11 goals and most of them came off the bench. Just started him in my first 3 games this season and he's on 4.

The Argentine Leagues produce some class regens like, signed this lad from River Plate who'd scored 21 goals in 33 games for £9.75m, bedded him in first season as an impact sub and got 11 goals and most of them came off the bench. Just started him in my first 3 games this season and he's on 4.
Love a regen like. I have bashed it over the weekend, found a tactic that suits my ground to the team. Currently sitting 12th in prem half way through the season on 28 points. Need to get to 40 asap and then just build from there. The revenue figures come out and my revenue is 8.2m per season, man citys is summit like 145m or something so I think it'll be a few seasons before I can challenge at the top.

Just finished my second season with Stockport and got promoted from the Conference and won the FA Trophy. Finished 5th in the league so had two games before the final. The first one I beat Dag and Red 10-1 (was 7-1 at half time) :)
Since I’ve got promoted I’ve turned professional aswell. Been given a budget of 1m for League 2, the club was making money every week got about 3m in the bank. It’s a good challenge for anyone who likes along game

I am in season 22/23.

Finished 2nd in League Two with Cambridge, was delighted to get promoted had some great players. Applied for the Birmingham job in the championship and they offered me the job.

Does any other game make you feel this happy when you do well? :lol:

On my Leeds save (2023/24) I picked up a 21yr old Australian Winger named Jacob Italiano for £13m release clause was valued at £30m his attributes are very impressive checked and he starts off at Perth Glory and can be bought for next to nowt well worth a look lads

I hate this game. Leeds lost 6 in a row until they played us. Now they're Barcelona. 4-0 up they were, quit the game.

I just don't know wtf the AI thinks it's doing at times. Are you allowed to play any formation other than 4231 with inside forwards? I tried 3 AM's thinking I could pass the ball into the net. WRONG!

I hate this game. Leeds lost 6 in a row until they played us. Now they're Barcelona. 4-0 up they were, quit the game.

I just don't know wtf the AI thinks it's doing at times. Are you allowed to play any formation other than 4231 with inside forwards? I tried 3 AM's thinking I could pass the ball into the net. WRONG!
I'm using 442 at the minute with canny results. I struggle against the bottom of the league teams and against Championship sides in the cup (even needed 3 goals in the last 10 mins to get past Gateshead). I've started doing aggressive team talks before the easier games and have had better results.

i find myself floundering around in the Vanarama North in charge of Spennymoor. Lost out in my 1st season and finished 8th. now mid june , a load of players have walked away and the club is in turmoil. As a Sunderland fan i am enjoying this very much

Managing SAFC and managed back to back promotions.

1st season won the Checkatrade Trophy which kept me in a job as I was going through a shocking run on form in the league. Managed to go up via the play offs.

The Championship was arguably easier as squad was more used to my tactics. Thought it was going to be play offs again but just pipped Villa to 2nd place after winning the last 4 games.

I’ve just started my 3rd season and 1st in the Premier and i’m 10th after 8 games. I still have Kone, McGeouch, Power, Maja, Watmore, Gooch and Cattermole in the squad although they are all back up. I’ve been trying to off load Catternole since the start and can’t get rid even on a free.

Power is bizarrely really good. My best signings have been:

James Husband a left back from Norwich for £350k who was great last season and a decent back up for the Prem.
Allan : 1.2m from Liverpool and a very good DLP. Scored a few free kicks last season.

Back