Football Manager 2019

I’m having to bin my Edinburgh CFC save just because I was given the hardest Brexit possible

Not allowed to sign people under £8k a week or U23’s under £3 a week. In other words, only Rangers and Celtic.

Lost for words

I’m having to bin my Edinburgh CFC save just because I was given the hardest Brexit possible

Not allowed to sign people under £8k a week or U23’s under £3 a week. In other words, only Rangers and Celtic.

Lost for words

You can get real-time editors that remove Brexit altogether. They shouldn't have incorporated it anyway since it hasn't even been enacted in reality.

Got the lads up to 5th in The Championship after 33 games. Had a busy January, Honeyman wanted to leave because last season I signed him up to a new contract on the promise we'd win the league and ended up finishing second so he was moaning ever since. I've ended up selling him to Hull for £2.4mil, they're currently bottom so it was obviously a wise move for him. Oviedo started sulking because I wouldn't sell him to Bordeaux and he requested a transfer, he ended up going to Albacete and I replaced him with Matt Targett. I've also managed to get Alexander Isak on loan from Dortumund til the end of the season with an option to buy for £3.5 mil which I will more than likely take up in 5 games he hasn't scored but he's set up 3. Got shithoused by Frank Lampard on deadline day as Derby kept bidding for my players when I played them the next day. I've pissed Watmore off because I was trying to keep his powder dry due to injuries in the game and he now wants to leave on a free but he's destroying fullbacks really hope I can hold on to him.

You can get real-time editors that remove Brexit altogether. They shouldn't have incorporated it anyway since it hasn't even been enacted in reality.

Any pointers to where I can find this?

It’s an absolute disgraceful error in the game.

The average wage at Celtic is 9k a week so having the minimum £7k a week Brexit as a Scottish/Welsh/NI side is actually gamebreaking.
I’m Edinburgh CFC who has just come up from the Highland Leagues and don’t even have our own stadium so it basically means you’re stuck with local talent until you reach the Prem and you’re up against 2 teams who can afford to bypass the Brexit rules and then you gotta actually qualify to make some money

Any pointers to where I can find this?

It’s an absolute disgraceful error in the game.

The average wage at Celtic is 9k a week so having the minimum £7k a week Brexit as a Scottish/Welsh/NI side is actually gamebreaking.
I’m Edinburgh CFC who has just come up from the Highland Leagues and don’t even have our own stadium so it basically means you’re stuck with local talent until you reach the Prem and you’re up against 2 teams who can afford to bypass the Brexit rules and then you gotta actually qualify to make some money

These links cover it. I haven't looked into the FMRTE myself but you should be able to modify the settings in it to suit your purposes.

No Brexit (Only Brexit) | FM Scout

FMRTE 19 for Windows

FM19 No Brexit & Work Permit Database • Passion4FM

Last edited:
Got the lads up to 5th in The Championship after 33 games. Had a busy January, Honeyman wanted to leave because last season I signed him up to a new contract on the promise we'd win the league and ended up finishing second so he was moaning ever since. I've ended up selling him to Hull for £2.4mil, they're currently bottom so it was obviously a wise move for him. Oviedo started sulking because I wouldn't sell him to Bordeaux and he requested a transfer, he ended up going to Albacete and I replaced him with Matt Targett. I've also managed to get Alexander Isak on loan from Dortumund til the end of the season with an option to buy for £3.5 mil which I will more than likely take up in 5 games he hasn't scored but he's set up 3. Got shithoused by Frank Lampard on deadline day as Derby kept bidding for my players when I played them the next day. I've pissed Watmore off because I was trying to keep his powder dry due to injuries in the game and he now wants to leave on a free but he's destroying fullbacks really hope I can hold on to him.

Signed Isak on loan for Rangers in my first season on my first save. He couldn't do anything and I ended the loan in Jan. Think his record was something like 13apps, 1 goal, 2 assists. Shite.

Am I right saying that the top and bottom ones are pre-game database changes rather than mid-save database changes

Tbh I've never looked into them in any great detail. There are developers offering editors - some in-game and some not. You can find one that will cancel Brexit in-game I'm sure.

Tbh I've never looked into them in any great detail. There are developers offering editors - some in-game and some not. You can find one that will cancel Brexit in-game I'm sure.

Saw the middle one is an actual ingame editor but you have to pay :/

Imagine that though. Having to pay extra so that your Lower League Management save doesn’t get shafted by a random Brexit outcome.
I got proper invested in it too.

Think I’m gonna try an obsolete nation where ironically a hard Brexit would be beneficial as the AI can’t poach your players

Saw the middle one is an actual ingame editor but you have to pay :/

Imagine that though. Having to pay extra so that your Lower League Management save doesn’t get shafted by a random Brexit outcome.
I got proper invested in it too.

Think I’m gonna try an obsolete nation where ironically a hard Brexit would be beneficial as the AI can’t poach your players

The FMRTE you refer to is one that I've used in the past. It is good and very comprehensive.

I'd keep looking for something that will cancel Brexit in-game. I would even try looking at the official SI forums for any update or patch as I'm sure other people will have had similar requests.

Save going well winning the league in European leagues.

Started at Slovan Bratislava and won the league at the first time of asking.
Zenit came along so went there and won the Russian League.
Next it was Real Madrid where I finished 2nd and got sacked.
Went to Napoli done the Cup and League double in the first season.
Went to Liverpool, first season FA Cup and League double.
Decided to stay on as my squad was class and felt I had a great chance of lifting the CL, won the CL and the league, went unbeaten in the league and accumulated 100 points.
Resigned from Liverpool and took the England job for Euro 2024, got off to a good start, beat Turkey 5-1 and Norway 5-0 in the groups.

Next challenge will be to return to La Liga with Barcelona as Klopp is under pressure there or to go to Porto, Legia Warsaw or Steaua.

Thinking of buying it. Does it have the same bug as FM2016? In the tactic menu if you change the settings like tempo or passing style your familiarity number goes down. But, change it back again...it doesn't go back to the same number as before you changed it. A major bug.

I've had my passing style familiarity go from 65 to 8....because I pissed around with the setting before my next match to see how it directly affected the familiarity. All I did was go from short to mixed passing, it made it really bad. Changed it back to short but it was screwed. my passing for the next match was 8...before it was 65 haha

Back