Football Manager 2018

In season 2027/28 on my 1860 save and totally dominating the Bundesliga and regulars in the last 8 of the CL and should make the final of this years got Leverkusen in the semis

Yet my regen world class LB is unhappy because he wants a move to WBA as they play in a better league :lol:

I know I’m late to the party, but just an update.

Season 4 now, season 2 won the league. Survived relegation 3rd season and 12 At Christmas now.

Team is (sorry for spellings) 4411
Perrira (Man U keeper)

Palencia (Barca rb)
Kone
Some young Chelsea Nigerian CB
Lb-Oviedo

Lm Aquino
Cm bwm Ndong
AP propper/will hughes
Rm watmore

Cam Khazri

St mounie/Ashley fletcher

Subs

Ejaria
Ruiter
Browning
Cardona
Lualua :lol:
Honeyman

I've picked up a class regen on my Sunderland save. 375k from Rad Nik in Serbia.

23, 24 goals and 26 already this season.
:cool:What league you in mate ?

That's when its pointless playing the game and it ruins itself when the regents like this gets involved. A bunch of athletic freaks running about hammering the match engine
Know where you're coming from tbh I'm in 29/30 season and I'm stockpiling class regens :lol:

:cool:What league you in mate ?

Know where you're coming from tbh I'm in 29/30 season and I'm stockpiling class regens :lol:

Aye it's what I do too, a fool proof plan, especially when you sell your first for 100 mill to an overly keen prem team.

The other teams with shitter regens are all still rapid anyways and then you look at the Champo top scorers and they're all world class sprinters too. I'm sure FM think after the first season genetic engineering comes into play.

I’m still playing this. SAFC are the nuts. I don’t pay more than £99k a week to anyone which stops us running away with everything which improves the game tbh.

Watching Burnley a couple of weeks back and I suddenly realised why my wide forward/winger type in his mid 30s who should have been ripping the league up has consistently underperformed and thus remained a squad player instead of a automatic starter. He’s called Ashley and not Harvey. FFS.

Back