Football Manager 2012 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying that alongside playing as us. Just signed a few young players. There's also Monreal from Malaga you can sign but he's just gone there so he won't leave.
Trying to get some £3m rated kid from Betis too.

Yeah i signed garrido on loan from lazio, left back and i signed 3 or 4 16year olds. Dont have any other options :lol:
7 games into the league and im top, won all 7 games. Munian scored 5 goals on opening day. Munian and llorente are unbelievable!

What formation and tactics are you using mate?

I play 4222, the wingers in attacking positions, tactics wise i have to centre mids on supporting, and the other front four on attack. Other than that i have no tactics, i've never messed about with them before.

Yessssss!!!!!! Won the FA Cup!!!! Played Liverpool!

Went 2-0 up after 19 minutes through a wonder goal from practically the corner spot with James McClean. Bendtner...oh how i love you Bendtner...scored the 2nd. Liverpool clawed back and brought it back to 2-2. McClean beat the offside trap to run through and make it 3-2. I then had Steven Reid (RB) sent off for a 2nd booking...then Liverpool equalised. Then in the 96th minute, after there was only supposed to be 3 minutes of added time, a long Connor Wickham throw in was met by a Phil Bardsley power header.

Sunderland 4-3 Liverpool.

My heart is beating a mile a minute. What a season this has been so far. Im sitting in 8th place with 1 game left...Wolves behind me who can still clinch the 8th spot if they win and i get beat off QPR.

Wigan and Blackburn relegated so far. Man City have won the title. I've qualified for EURO Cup through winning the FA Cup.

Awesome season. Love Sunderland me.

Yessssss!!!!!! Won the FA Cup!!!! Played Liverpool!

Went 2-0 up after 19 minutes through a wonder goal from practically the corner spot with James McClean. Bendtner...oh how i love you Bendtner...scored the 2nd. Liverpool clawed back and brought it back to 2-2. McClean beat the offside trap to run through and make it 3-2. I then had Steven Reid (RB) sent off for a 2nd booking...then Liverpool equalised. Then in the 96th minute, after there was only supposed to be 3 minutes of added time, a long Connor Wickham throw in was met by a Phil Bardsley power header.

Sunderland 4-3 Liverpool.

My heart is beating a mile a minute. What a season this has been so far. Im sitting in 8th place with 1 game left...Wolves behind me who can still clinch the 8th spot if they win and i get beat off QPR.

Wigan and Blackburn relegated so far. Man City have won the title. I've qualified for EURO Cup through winning the FA Cup.

Awesome season. Love Sunderland me.

Finished 8th. Good season. Got given Manager of the Year :)

Got offered Great Britain U23 job for the Olympics which i accepted as i can manager both teams at the same time. Its difficult finding players for it but really exciting and fun. Loving it!

Ellis Short's a nobhead! Got offered 7.5 million for Colback...who had a fantastic season and was really coming along as a player...and f***ing Ellis accepted the offer behind my back the dick! On the plus side...one of the youth's i've acquired seems like he's gonna be good...

Logon or register to see this image

Bendtner has gone back and refused to come again...so i signed Chamakh to replace him for.

Ins...

Marouane Chamakh - £3m
Tom Huddlestone - £2.5
Andrew Johnson - £3m
Taye Taiwo - £2.5m
Asamoah Gyan - Return

Outs...

Richardson - £2.5m
Cattermole - £2m
Etherington - £3m
Colback - £7.5m
Elomohamady - £1m

Got about £10m left to spend with about £200K left over on wages too. Things are looking healthy.

Finished 4th and won the FA cup in this current season with Sunderland. Just coming up to January in season 2 and Ji and Wickham are unstoppable! Adam Johnson might as well be a Striker anarl!

Breezed through the CL group anarl, most success I've had with SAFC this early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back