Football Away Days

I’ve had his life on there many times. I hit a sore spot before when I mentioned about the number of fat Cov lasses screaming abuse at kids in the park and ride bus queue last season and he went off it

I’ve had his life on there many times. I hit a sore spot before when I mentioned about the number of fat Cov lasses screaming abuse at kids in the park and ride bus queue last season and he went off it

they absolutely deny that it ever happened. Someone on here went batshit about it saying its a myth 😂

Football Away Days
26 mins ·
Who put the ball in the Sunderland net? Half of f***ing League One! 💙👌
Football Away Days
3 mins ·
They’ve got twenty seven thousand empty seats...

and yet people will bite..

We shouldn’t be giving Coventry (or anyone in this league, for that matter) any attention, as that is exactly what they are desperate for.

Looking forward, however long it may be, to playing Mags/Boro/Leeds etc in games that have got a proper rivalry/edge to them. Not fuelled because some oddball is sat behind a keyboard typing nasty things about us.

And let’s not pretend that the Coventry stuff is still all down to the Jimmy Hill incident. We played them loads in the 90’s early 00’s (pre social media) and nobody was arsed.

Back