Foods you can't or won't eat

Mussels because they make me spew up
Goat or sheeps cheese because it tastes and smells like a farmyard – disgusting
Kidneys because they taste of piss
Liver because it tastes like blood

Salmon Farming Exposed - Panorama , 8:30 tonight

Investigating the £600million industry producing the UK's biggest food export and the country's favourite fish. Reporter Lucy Adams asks whether salmon farming really is sustainable, investigating the farming practices of some of those responsible for producing the fish.
If the public knew how these fish are grown nobody would touch the stuff.

Anything in the sea that isn't fish
Celery
Cottage cheese
Coleslaw
Anything savoury that has coconut in it
Raisins
Pomegranates

It was like the Andromeda Strain.
That's honeycomb tripe, it's delicious raw with with salt and vinegar, love the stuff.

Salmon and strong fish, olives are rank too

I am sure my gran used to eat tongue from the butchers
Ox tongue is lovely, quite expensive these days though.

Last edited:
Don't mind a rare steak if it's rested a while. But when you plate is swimming in red blood - not for me.

It's not blood, it's myoglobin.

Jellied Eels are lovely especially with beer.

I don't eat cow-puke (cheese) as I was born in Singapore & wasn't cheese-groomed at an early age.

Never had a jellied eel but eel is lush. I'll always eat eel if on a menu as you rarely find it.

Last edited:
There’s only two

Ketchup and Baked Beans

Everything else I’m fine with

We are kindred spirits sir

Got better for me as I got older did liver

I have something else to add for myself as I ate an olive for the first time the other day. I don't like olives either. It was minging. Maybe they don't all taste like that...

Butter beans - putrid.
Peas - would never eat peas as part of a Sunday dinner for instance but could eat my own weight in pea pod peas or can stomach them in a curry or paella etc. On their own though - muck.
Would try most other things tbh have had snails, frogs legs, bone marrow, scorpion, squid eggs etc and some weird kidney dish in France I couldn't finish but none of them are as bad as a butterbean.

I have something else to add for myself as I ate an olive for the first time the other day. I don't like olives either. It was minging. Maybe they don't all taste like that...

You need to learn to like them. Nobody ever likes an olive straight off the bat. Took me a few times before I realised how nice they are. Now I love them.

Back