Food poisoning

The only time it's happened to me I had it for about 6 days... 1 day actually being ill and the rest of the days just feeling completely washed out and unable to eat anything resembling a meal

Went to the doctors a couple of weeks ago, shitting through the eye of a needle for a week.
They admitted me and rigged me up to a drip for four days , nil by mouth.
Gave me some antibiotics and sent me home.

Went to the doctors a couple of weeks ago, shitting through the eye of a needle for a week.
They admitted me and rigged me up to a drip for four days , nil by mouth.
Gave me some antibiotics and sent me home.

That's a result from French docs eh? I thought they were overly keen on ramming things up yer arse.

After three days or if extreme stomach pain persists or becomes unbearable then seek mediacl help. 'Normal' poisoning should flush out of your system within 24 hours (though you could feel ill for longer of course). The big risk is of an infection getting in - friend had his gallbladder removed two weeks after a dodgy curry - it was news to me that this was a possibility.

Woke up yesterday morning just not feeling right. Which later in the afternoon turned to high temp, body aches and chills. Then 4am this morning the world erupted from my arsehole.

been to the bog at the very least once a hour since.

Back