A further response from Vincent. I have copies of all references and graphs if required.
I suppose I had better reply and give references (attached) as he wants them.
1. It does seem that the stratosphere has stopped cooling. See attachment (Hadleyradiosurf). This is not predicted by the models.
2.The same graph shows there has been no warming since 1998 and is currently cooling. Please note these diagrams are UK Crown copyright and you are supposed to ask their permission to reproduce them.
3. The adjusted MSU when compared with the models show that the models are wrong (Douglassmod attached) for atmospheric temperature
4. Models do not work and have never predicted successfully any future climate. The IPCC admit they are merely "projections". Whatever opinions are expressed by any "critique".
5. Simulations are relatively easy; just adjust the frequently vaguely known parameters. The example quoted omits the most important influence on the climate ; the ocean oscillations, particularly El Niño.
6. The periodicity of global temperature is evident from the many reliable local temperature records and in corrected records from advanced nations. I attach the records from the USA (TEMPUSAGISS) and China (TEMPCHINA). They correlate with the Pacific Decadal Oscillation Index.
7. There is evidence that increases in carbon dioxide follow increases in temperature. There are many references, so please follow them. A recent example you would not know about it that this is true from the recent fluctuation of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
8. the climate is chaotic and it is impossible to provide reliable predictions more than a week or two ahead. Weather forecasts can be checked to see if they are true. The IPCC "projections" are always so far ahead few will ever discover that they are all wrong. Forecasts beyond a few weeks are simply impossible.
9. The "flat earth" theory which claims that the energy arriving "balances" the energy leaving, is nonsense. There is no part of the earth where the energy exchange is ever "balanced" and the thermal capacity of the earth is such that large overall imbalances one way or another can exist for very long and shorter periods, as geologists well know. The use of "averages" of all atmospheric parameters in models cannot be justified. Most are pure guesses. With others, non-linear mathematics require the use of distribution curves, not arithmetical averages. All of the distribution curves are skewed. Day and night, the seasons, latitude, all have quite different energy relationships, incapable of being simply averaged.
Since all models are based on this false theory, no model can be considered.
Hope this helps.
Despite the changes happening faster than they imagined "There is still time". Now that's what I call a precise prediction and what a stroke of luck, still time to donate.I've just read this on a Greenpeace site and couldn't help thinking what role the drunk scientists and economists are playing in this.
"There is still time but it is indeed getting very late. Ominously, the climate is changing faster than we imagined and impacts coming earlier than were predicted. The costs of adaptation to inevitable changes in the next decade or so are already staggering. Sober scientists and economists are raising alarm bells that can be ignored only at great peril to us all."
Gan on somebody and tell us it's not funny!