Following on from the success of the Cobra...

gipetto

Striker
...otherwise known as Ondrasek last night. It got me thinking, which other players are nicknamed after an animal/reptile whatever?

I'm beginning to think our players would be better if they were nicknamed after snakes.

With this in mind, I'm going to call Wyke the Teesside Viper from this point forward. Who's with me?

...otherwise known as Ondrasek last night. It got me thinking, which other players are nicknamed after an animal/reptile whatever?

I'm beginning to think our players would be better if they were nicknamed after snakes.

With this in mind, I'm going to call Wyke the Teesside Viper from this point forward. Who's with me?
I hope you stick with that for years, even when you're at the match

Charlie "the three toed sloth" Wyke.

Logon or register to see this image

The Californian Rattlesnake Lyndon Gooch. To be referred to as the Californian rattlesnake from this point on.

Would like it if the club would publish their snake names when they release the team sheets (keeps everyone guessing) and then the announcer announcers them as their snakename with the photo of the snake coming up on the board in unison.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Californian Rattlesnake Lyndon Gooch. To be referred to as the Californian rattlesnake from this point on.

Would like it if the club would publish their snake names when they release the team sheets (keeps everyone guessing) and then the announcer announcers them as their snakename with the photo of the snake coming up on the board in unison.

That's a belter.

Back