Foggy's What Are You Doing This Weekend?

Tonight - Missus wanted to go practice start/stop in the car (She's never driven a manual so getting lessons)
Tomorrow - Looking at houses, watching the match from 'overseas'
Sunday - Tail end of the Scottish Air show at Prestwick

Fri - In a bed on C2 Basingstoke hospital attached to machine. Ketamine supply turned off. Oxygen feed removed. Parents turned up by surprise bless them

Sat - In a bed on C2 Basingstoke hospital attached to machine. Hoping Fentanyl supply will be turned off

Sun - In a bed on C2 Basingstoke hospital. Hoping to have neck feed removed now that I can eat, take oral painkillers, pee, poo and pump all by myself. Then I am free of all tubes, machine removed and possibly moved out of the high care room and into my own. That would be bliss.

Fri - In a bed on C2 Basingstoke hospital attached to machine. Ketamine supply turned off. Oxygen feed removed. Parents turned up by surprise bless them

Sat - In a bed on C2 Basingstoke hospital attached to machine. Hoping Fentanyl supply will be turned off

Sun - In a bed on C2 Basingstoke hospital. Hoping to have neck feed removed now that I can eat, take oral painkillers, pee, poo and pump all by myself. Then I am free of all tubes, machine removed and possibly moved out of the high care room and into my own. That would be bliss.
All the best marra your an inspiration to us all

So in other words lying around in bed all weekend.

Get up and get some jobs done you lazy arse

Friday - Breakfast at The Karbon Grill. Went to see a local band with an old mate from my student days.

Today - Match of course then get back to see the mags get beat on TV.

Tomorrow - I would like to go to Wolsingham Show but my lad's footy practice will probably prevent this due to to ings.

Aye to you, cos you're a drunken fat lump

*report report report tit*
Is NOM a porker?

Back