*~*~* Foggy's matchday thread KO 3.30pm *~*~*

Clock off @ 3.30 - will spare a thought and stick the kettle on when I get in. Now for the real reason I'm posting - how do I get a picture off me phone and onto here these days (suspect a few may need this tip)?

Hope everything goes well @foggy's family - I'm sure it will. x
It's like WhatsApp man. Use that camera icon and it'll take and post a phot for youm

Clock off @ 3.30 - will spare a thought and stick the kettle on when I get in. Now for the real reason I'm posting - how do I get a picture off me phone and onto here these days (suspect a few may need this tip)?

Hope everything goes well @foggy's family - I'm sure it will. x

Upload it to www.postimages.org
Click on share and copy the direct link
Click on the icon in the reply box that looks like a picture of mountains and sun.
Paste your link in the pop up box.
Press insert and it should post the picture on here for you.

Upload it to www.postimages.org
Click on share and copy the direct link
Click on the icon in the reply box that looks like a picture of mountains and sun.
Paste your link in the pop up box.
Press insert and it should post the picture on here for you.
Does photobucket not work anymore? That’s what I used to use but haven’t been able to manage it for a while.

Does photobucket not work anymore? That’s what I used to use but haven’t been able to manage it for a while.

No - they started charging fees that I felt were expensive. If you don't pay the fee, the site is impossible to use with pop ups and adverts and anything you link has huge watermarks on it.

Back