Focus T25

Status
Not open for further replies.
im starting on monday, ive also got les mills combat ultimate warrior, 4 sessions, the plan is t25 in the morning and combat after weights training in the evening.

combat ultimate warrior below

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5XEuvnB5nE[/ame]

Now that I'm back from me jollies I may give this a shot. Still got a bit Insanity to do but month 2 was annoying me with all of the push up work (which I'm rubbish at).

I'm an army physical training instructor mate, I'd say my job is pretty harsh on the body :lol:

Fit as a fiddle it is then! Good on you mate, must be a machine.

What does your diet involve when you're doing this amount of full-body stuff day-in day out? Must be kicking onto 4000 calories?

Last edited:
Fit as a fiddle it is then! Good on you mate, must be a machine.

What does your diet involve when you're doing this amount of full-body stuff day-in day out? Must be kicking onto 4000 calories?

I don't really calorie count but I do eat like ten men. Eat a lot of calories dense snacks like almonds throughout the day. Ill have a fruit and veg shake and 3 protein shakes a day on top of my normal meals. I usually have 3 boiled eggs and salad or chicken breast and veg for lunch. Then have a proper cooked meal at night.

I also fast at least twice a week, I aim for at least 18 hours but have done 24 a few times. I find this helps keep the fat off.

Starting this in the morning. Had a look through the sessions and I'm gonna give the poncey dance orientated ones a miss.

decided to jump straight into the BETA program

just done Core Cardio, not bad at all. 25 minutes is good !!

Woke up like I've had a Brazilian butt lift ! My flutes, quads hamstrings and calves are killing me, love it !!

Roll on day 2 !!

Gonna superset speed 2.0 with combat core attack.

T25 speed 2.0

See what you mean about a bit dancey but still a good workout if you push it. Sweating bucket loads again. Finished it off with body combat core attack.

Alright just a short review, sorry for the delay had a bit of an internet blackout here at work:

Ab Intervals (Thursday) fantastic. Really good exercises that I actually enjoyed because I felt like I was getting good value from them. By far the top routine as far as feeling it the next day is concerned. Abs tight for 3 days after. Feeling of achievement/knackerdness: 9/10

Lower Focus & Cardio (Friday) Hang on- this is 50 minutes! Lower focus wrecked my legs, all good stuff again without repeating myself too much. Those half tuck-jumps are an absolute wolf in sheeps clothing. Then cardio after it... clever how he gets you to do two sessions on a friday knowing youve got the mental edge in that you know you have a rest day the following day. Feeling of achievement/knackerdness: 8/10

Stretches and a rest day at the weekend felt like a bit too much time off so i did a few perfect pushup sessions knowing i had cardio only this monday. Feel fine today and halfway into week 2 which is just a re-jig of the week 1 stuff.

Onward and upward. Looking forward to the Beta stuff which I might move onto a week early.

Woke up like I've had a Brazilian butt lift ! My flutes, quads hamstrings and calves are killing me, love it !!

Roll on day 2 !!

Gonna superset speed 2.0 with combat core attack.

T25 speed 2.0

See what you mean about a bit dancey but still a good workout if you push it. Sweating bucket loads again. Finished it off with body combat core attack.

Aye the dancey stuff is a bit frustrating but my coordination is improving and its only the one session i haven't enjoyed so far.

Glad someone at your level is getting good value out of it though.

Last edited:
Alright just a short review, sorry for the delay had a bit of an internet blackout here at work:

Ab Intervals (Thursday) fantastic. Really good exercises that I actually enjoyed because I felt like I was getting good value from them. By far the top routine as far as feeling it the next day is concerned. Abs tight for 3 days after. Feeling of achievement/knackerdness: 9/10

Lower Focus & Cardio (Friday) Hang on- this is 50 minutes! Lower focus wrecked my legs, all good stuff again without repeating myself too much. Those half tuck-jumps are an absolute wolf in sheeps clothing. Then cardio after it... clever how he gets you to do two sessions on a friday knowing youve got the mental edge in that you know you have a rest day the following day. Feeling of achievement/knackerdness: 8/10

Stretches and a rest day at the weekend felt like a bit too much time off so i did a few perfect pushup sessions knowing i had cardio only this monday. Feel fine today and halfway into week 2 which is just a re-jig of the week 1 stuff.

Onward and upward. Looking forward to the Beta stuff which I might move onto a week early.

Aye the dancey stuff is a bit frustrating but my coordination is improving and its only the one session i haven't enjoyed so far.

Glad someone at your level is getting good value out of it though.

like all circuit training you get out of it what you put into it. i do up the pace a little bit on certain moves, i find some of it a bit slow, good sessions so far though. looking forward to the GAMMA ones !

counting down to starting the this now, I'm a bit scared as I seem to have lost lots of fitness and all my negligible upper body strength :-(

I tried to buy this but there is no stock for the next few months, so if anyone can provide me with copies of the stretch workout and nutrition guide I really would appreciate it and would make a donation to the charity of your choice;)

Thanks to the benevolence of the SMB I was able to start the FocusT25 this morning.

Cardio Alpha cycle: well, at least it will never be that hard again :oops: I wasn't able to keep up with all the segments, I think in part because I hadn't watched it through beforehand so I didn't know what to expect. I did get on a really good sweat though so that's what counts. I'm just looking forward to improving with each session.

was able to cycle to work up some steep hills afterwards no problem

feel great

If I can do it anyone can :-D

Doesn't require much floor area either, MrCat and I were able to both do this on a 6' rug.

Thanks to the benevolence of the SMB I was able to start the FocusT25 this morning.

Cardio Alpha cycle: well, at least it will never be that hard again :oops: I wasn't able to keep up with all the segments, I think in part because I hadn't watched it through beforehand so I didn't know what to expect. I did get on a really good sweat though so that's what counts. I'm just looking forward to improving with each session.

was able to cycle to work up some steep hills afterwards no problem

feel great

If I can do it anyone can :-D

Doesn't require much floor area either, MrCat and I were able to both do this on a 6' rug.

well done!!

the hardest part is getting started, your on your way now to a healthier fitter version of you!!

keep us updated with your sessions

First session there. Felt like lying down and drowning myself in the puddle of sweat I was stood in.

Hopefully this mixed with squash 5 times a week should see me shift the extra few pounds I've put on during my leave!

First session there. Felt like lying down and drowning myself in the puddle of sweat I was stood in.

Hopefully this mixed with squash 5 times a week should see me shift the extra few pounds I've put on during my leave!

Easily mate, burn some decent calories in those 25 minutes like !!

Alpha Cycle
Week 1 Day 2
Speed 1.0

Well, I definitely worked up a sweat again this morning. Again I was not able to keep up with alot of it but this session is really nice in having a spike of activity and then a stretch so it is very enjoyable. Except for the burpees.

There was no way I could keep up in the burpee segments, (only two I think), and Tanya was doing something completely gay so I decided to get down and out and up in some ragged fashion in those bits.

The computer kept crashing and MrCat wanted to give up but I persevered.

Had a few problems with being down on the floor and not able to see what I was meant to be doing, especially in the last few minutes of downward dog etc.

I am hoping that this was the session previously referred to on here as dancey as I found some of the sequences too fiddly for a first time proper go but by the end of the session I had grasped the gist... annoyingly it seems that you do 3 hops or jumps and then two other moves, so it does feel a bit counter intuitive to work to a count of five at first.

Lessons learned: I need to play this through my media player to the tv until I restore my laptop to factory settings to stop it crashing. I should watch a new session the night before so I know what I should be doing, even when face down on the floor.

I am rather flustered in the sessions at the moment but hopefully that will fade away once I’ve done them a couple of times. Was invigorated and sweaty on my cycle in, thankfully there was a light shower which cooled me down and I ended up racing another cyclist in a stupid helmet (like something out of the original FlashGordon) and beating him, even though he was on a racer.

Can definitely feel it all over this morning.

A bit scared of “Total Body Circuit” tomorrow but looking forward to getting it behind me too.

Did one of the gamma sessions today.

Very good. Muscles were burning, Shaun T destroyed me using girls dumbells :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back