Focus T25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes mate or resistance bands
Just got my copy today.

I'm pretty "insanity Fit" so I'm quite happy to take on any of the sessions, am I being too cocky? I.e should I start at the beginning or can I dive straight in?

Basically wanting to use it as my cardio on a morning

Just got my copy today.

I'm pretty "insanity Fit" so I'm quite happy to take on any of the sessions, am I being too cocky? I.e should I start at the beginning or can I dive straight in?

Basically wanting to use it as my cardio on a morning

Try a few sessions from them all and see how you go, it's totally different from insanity. No rest at all for starters. New exercises etc

Cheers, I had a quick look today at bait time and noticed there was no breaks!

The 10 min warmup on insanity was always my least favourite part so 25mins non-stop should put me in my place:lol:

Just completed Cardio (first video) and after a shaky start on the 'Slow Jog' got into it ok, nice sweat on without hoying up:-D

Right. Have missed 2 weeks due to work commitments (sounds like an excuse but I've done a few 18-hour days...don't ask!)

Gonna restart on the last week of Alpha then move onto Beta week after this upcoming one.

Anyone managed to get hold of the diet plan?

So I thought I would bump this, seeing as I've just started a T25/ Les Mills Combat hybrid today. Started off canny, do the T25 workout first (started with Beta, the Alpha workouts were tame when I tried them after completing Insanity), followed by a short rest period, and then the Combat workout afterward, while the body is still warm. Will have to space it out a bit more when I start work again in October, but so far so good, gives me something to work towards over the next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back