Focus T25

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will be purchasing.

I wish it was available for download, it would make it a whole lot easier.

I will be purchasing.

I wish it was available for download, it would make it a whole lot easier.

Unfortunately not. :neutral:

And hasn't appeared on the beachbody UK site yet either. It says they ship worldwide but once you get to the payment screen it only gives you the option of UK or Canada.

EDIT there's a 'gamma' kit; part 3 which is an add-on. Cost starting to mount up :lol:

Last edited:
Unfortunately not. :neutral:

And hasn't appeared on the beachbody UK site yet either. It says they ship worldwide but once you get to the payment screen it only gives you the option of UK or Canada.

EDIT there's a 'gamma' kit; part 3 which is an add-on. Cost starting to mount up :lol:

It won't be on the site for a while. I'll get you the order number now. They are doing free delivery. Ordered mine this morning. Be here Wednesday.

Edit

0800 953 7420

Last edited:
It won't be on the site for a while. I'll get you the order number now. They are doing free delivery. Ordered mine this morning. Be here Wednesday.

Edit

0800 953 7420

How much all in mate, our lass wants it?

This interests me. I am working through insanity, very badly, and really struggle for time nights when I'm shooting and/or on call. However watching the video it looks fast and I'll be honest, I utterly lack coordination: I cant do the moving press-up things without my arms getting a knot and I have hit myself in the nuts on more than one occasion trying to do those cross jack things

I'm interested to hear what this is like as 25 minutes a day sounds great - but how does he fit it all in that time? The Insanity workouts had about 20-25 mins for warm up and warm down so the actul workouts were only between 15-30 mins really so for this have they just really cut down on the warmup/down parts to get 25 min total?

If I buy this will the discs be encrypted or will I be able to burn them onto a harddrive so I can upload them onto a netbook?

Ok due to an extremely helpful poster I've managed to get my copy here at work.

I'll be starting Week 1 of Alpha Phase on Monday. I've got a pretty good starting point as I've been doing as much of the Insanity workout as I can and can complete any of the month 2 stuff without puking my lungs up (just).

Will post starting stats and a few comments on the first session on Monday including comparisons with Instanity.

Just skipping through the vids there... fuck me whats happened to Tanya?! :lol:

Having done Insanity through twice I had to get this like.
Done the first four days and its hard to make comparisons with Insanity TBH.
Day 3 Plank, and day 4 Ab work are killers, I like it.

I managed to get ahold of this too but am currently drenched with a cold and on holiday

Looking forward to starting this soon. I don't think I'll be any good at it but I guess that just means I'll get better. I look forward to following the updates of more experienced posters

You simply can't compare insanity and T25

Depending on program your doing will obviously give certain results

The Alpha program is a beginner program, teaching how to do the exercises correctly before moving onto the Beta program which is more intense and for the more experienced.

Gamma is weights based circuits, all of the circuit combinations are great. I'm sure the results from using T25 are gonna be great.

I'm planning on doing either this or Insanity once I've finished my current regime and lost another half stone. What would people recommend I do first? Bearing in mind I've done nothing like Insanity or T25 before, I can barely do 10 press ups and can only plank for about 18 seconds...

What's your opinion so far on which will give better results based on similar people sticking to a good diet?

cheers, by the way.

Alpha phase focuses more on resistance and cardio. The Beta phase is more centralized on your core and Gamma phase is more resistance and agility

I'd say go with a mix if beta and gamma. You've just done insanity, Si you should be leaner and fitter. Now it's time to get specific. Add some nice lean muscle and tighter mid section. Or go with just gamma, switch from the body resistance stuff of insanity to the dumbbell circuits. It will confuse your body which may be getting too used to insanity therefore kick starting some new changes in your body as it adapts to the new training. You'll still get a cardio workout as your heart rate will be through the roof so don't worry about losing fitness.

I may have waffled a bit ^^^ but you get the idea. :lol:

Right then. Halfway through week 1.

My start stats were:

102kg - 6 ft 3in, heavily built. 22% body fat last time I checked but that was before Insanity.

I've been doing insanity for the last 3 months but not keeping to the schedule perfectly. Also I can't bring myself to come off the booze at weekends so that's a major flaw in my plan to get rid of the extra body fat.

So fa in T25 then...

Cardio (monday) - like doing the insanity cardio session but slightly shorter - to be honest I'm used to breaks but also can push myself through a bit more due to doing insanity. Feeling of achievement/knackerdness: 7/10

Speed 1.0 (tuesday) - ridiculous. My coordination is quite good but it was like a dance session ...spent most of the time trying to work out how to do the moves. regretful about dropping insanity for this. Feeling of achievement/knackerdness: 2/10

Total body circuit (wednesday) - tremendous. Feeling much more reassured about this. In terms of difficulty probably just short of the Max Interval sessions in Insanity. The plank stuff at the end is class. Feeling of achievement/knackerdness: 9/10

Will check in at the end of the week. Im away at work at the momentand the 25 minute sessions suit me perfectly so really hope to keep this up. Looking forward to ab intervals tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back