FOA: Litterers

So leaving no gaps between advertising would stop it, surely someone should do something because it’s pathetic all the rubbish on the pitch, I’ve never played on a Sunday morning pitch like that, closest thing I can liken it with is leaves in the school yard as kid in autumn haha
Its not the advertising its the actual fence the runs round the pitch in front of the first row of seats. At most other grounds this is actually solid. It should be solid with no gaps. The club could actually make money if they put advertising boards on it, if they filled it in.
If you are there on Tuesday you will see the fencing / barrier.

Was embarrassingly bad today like. Not sure of a solution though. People simply should put their rubbish in the bin

It was shocking like :lol:

The solution is actually very very easy, keep hold of rubbish, whack in the bin on the way out. I tried it yesterday, worked!

It wont catch on though cos people are scruffy *****.

It's a characteristic of society, people with no consideration for anyone or anything except themselves.

I can imagine some of the tramp's being overjoyed at thier rubbish swirling around the stadium, proud in fact.

So simple to sort - other than people not dropping it in the first place.
Pay a young kid as a steward to sit just back from the technical areas and pick the stuff up as it vortexes around. The vast majority would be collected in minutes and you wouldn’t have the embarrassment of it accumulating. Probably cost a tenner a game.

It's a characteristic of society, people with no consideration for anyone or anything except themselves.

I can imagine some of the tramp's being overjoyed at thier rubbish swirling around the stadium, proud in fact.

Here Da did ya see me packet of monster munch fly past gooch at the weekend!
So simple to sort - other than people not dropping it in the first place.
Pay a young kid as a steward to sit just back from the technical areas and pick the stuff up as it vortexes around. The vast majority would be collected in minutes and you wouldn’t have the embarrassment of it accumulating. Probably cost a tenner a game.

Ball boys and litter boys :lol:

Give the litter boy a big fuck off fishing net can scoop the shite out the air as it vortexes about

Last edited by a moderator:
Could we not get a couple of garden leaf vacuum cleaners? The big ones are only about £40 from Amazon. Have couple of lads using them on the sidelines, and come on to the pitch at halftime.

There must be some change left over from fixing that lift...

Back