Fm13 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Update tittle tattle

After Gerard Houlliers stormed Newport through the leagues, they seemed to hit a brick wall in League 1. 2 play off defeats after finishing 3rd. However hope has resurfaced following Gerards retirement, Gus Poyet has stepped into the breach and is currently battering everyone in sight as they sit 10 points clear at the top at Christmas 2017. I`ve even managed to get them as a feeder club for Arsenal so next year in the Championship they will be getting as many belgian argentinians I can give, in an effort to get them up to the top flight.

Saying that even as it stands there isnt a player in their starting 11 with a value less than 3 million :), few loanees in that mind. John Fleck, Sanchez Watt (who i gave away on a free in first season), David Worrall and Michael Keane appear to be their best players who they actually own

Forgot about Will Hughes release clause, just lost him for £14.25M :cry:

And, he picked f***ing Stoke over an improved offer from myself, Arsenal and Spurs!

Season 3. Got wolves into the semi of league cup vs tranmere. 10th in the league in december. Paid 30 mil for benteke in summer and 12mil for peruzzi and zaha on loan with a 15 mil buyout, which i will take, hes been class. That davies in cm has been good and doumbia at cdm. Also 2 18 yr old kids, a kraut cb i bought and a cdm called hardy from youths.

Xs

Safc sacked mon last season, appointed pullis, who got them 6th, then got sacked this month and owen coyle appointed.

Just finished 9th in my first Premiership season with Gateshead, won the league cup too so I'm in Europe next season :D

My squad's full of foreigners as nobody from England will sign for me, my club rating is still below most Championship clubs :cry: Still got 3/4 players in my first team who've been with me since my league 2 days, 1 of them has just turned 22 and is worth £12m, cracking defensive midfielder. Got 1 youth team guy in the squad, he's been with me since the conference days but my regens are usually garbage, I've only just got enough money to start investing in the youth facilities so hopefully that will improve going forward. Currently doing the friendlies for the 21/22 season, next year I'll be starting the season at the James Curtis Stadium :lol:

Haven't been on this in a while. Started a game with Southampton last and kept hold of most players, played a 4-2-3-1 with Lallana on the left, Ramirez right and an AM from Cessena I think behind Lambert and it worked a treat.

Second season I found some fantastic regens, mainly GK, CB, RB, CM and a ST. Only signed a few, got Diame, Saviola, Bellusci and Perotti for 3m (Very cheap wages too somehow) and got off to a flier, then went on a horrendous run and got sacked, Saviola had something like 24 in 20 games as well, was gutted when I got the sack. :lol:

Might start a new game but I find it difficult choosing a team and getting really into the game.

"Umut Aksu's lack of appearances for Gateshead means a Germany call-up remains unlikely for the time being, according to The German Football Informer."

Now I'm no expert, but I reckon his 7 caps for Turkey might be more of a hindrance :lol:

Got beat of Ipswich 2-0 today. Oh, well. Never mind. Nothing I can do about improving the side. I try pretty much everything I can during the course of the game. Got Notts Forest next

Got beat of Ipswich 2-0 today. Oh, well. Never mind. Nothing I can do about improving the side. I try pretty much everything I can during the course of the game. Got Notts Forest next
good luck mate.

Won the league cup with wolves in season 3, and finished 7th.

My free transfer poli declared he wanted a move, sold him to arsenal for 23mil. Replaced with a kraut cm for 24 mil, another good cm italian for 6 mil and lashed out 22 mil on a Brazilian lb called Emerson.

Looks a decent side this year, if i can blend them together.

"Umut Aksu's lack of appearances for Gateshead means a Germany call-up remains unlikely for the time being, according to The German Football Informer."

Now I'm no expert, but I reckon his 7 caps for Turkey might be more of a hindrance :lol:
My mate got a similar message. The bloke had played every game so far that season. :lol:

The one that annoys me is about loans.

Player X had an unsuccessful loan at Club Y last season. Did he fuck! He scored 20 goals on loan and is now a first team regular for me!

Well, lads, we only have to wait another 129 years for the dreams to come true... we did it! Play in the 90,000 all-seater Sunderland Stadium now, fourth biggest ground after Liverpool, Man Utd and Man City.

Logon or register to see this image

The season before we go to the Champions League final, as well, but the game crashed and on the reboot we went out in the semis to Arsenal. Was gutted. This is my mates game, be sure to check the date! Look how different the Premier League is now; Barnet are an established force these days, as are Gateshead, Mansfield, Stevenage and Plymouth! My mate was in charge of Gateshead for both their title seasons.[DOUBLEPOST=1379496009][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, we are also paying our star player 225k per week. Happy days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly wasn't able to beat Notts Forest. Going down 4-0. It was away from home and they are a good side. But I think my Charlton side can be to. I am wondering though if that has anything to do with the way I am playing the game. You know how you have player tactics and you have the team tactics. I have both running. Should I be? Or should it be one or the other. I really don't know.

I'd love to watch SBC play football manager like. Smashing buttons with his fist, saliva dribbling down onto the keyboard. Mess everywhere.

I'd love for you to explain to me in simple layman's terms how you came up with that image of players of FM who haven't taken to it quite as well as some have done. Preferably after you have actually offered something in the way of advice. My thought was to use both types of tactics at the same time because you don't allow a player's own strengths to come out if you stick to just the team tactic. Whereas if you employ individual player tactics as well as the team tactics the players can play to their strengths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back