Fm11

Status
Not open for further replies.

The demo is also going to come out about 2 weeks before the 5th of November as well.

I still haven't got round to installing and playing FM2010 yet, and i got it delivered last year on release day.

hope they concentrate more on making it more realistic instead of conceding 5 goals in 10 mins against the likes of Man U/Chelsea rather than updating the daft 3d match engine, which nobody cares about.

Lookin forward to the introduction of agents like, should make the transfers a tad more realistic.

hope they concentrate more on making it more realistic instead of conceding 5 goals in 10 mins against the likes of Man U/Chelsea rather than updating the daft 3d match engine, which nobody cares about.

Lookin forward to the introduction of agents like, should make the transfers a tad more realistic.

thats your bad management ;)

id like the player prices to be realistic
and not have the likes of safc wanting 34mil for cattermole
then my own player twisting when i dont accept a 4m offer when hes me best player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back