FM11 - Your Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

:eek:

Ive got CM 92/93 on the Amiga if you want to start from scratch and learn the basics ?

Do you realise when exactly 2010 was?

Ah, I see. Well this thread is all about FM11, no wonder all of the tactical advice didn't work.

Setting all of your players to all out attack only works on FM11, you see?

What-a mistake-a to make-a.

I see theirs not a world of difference between one version and another version of the very same game. I will be surprised if much does change.

Hahahaha!!

What have you sad sacks of pathetic dog shite have to say now?!!! Won my first game in eight in all competitions winning 2-0 at home to St.Mirren! I am a winner now!! Don't you get it?! What is more I did it in VERY convincing way. It was a truly dominant performance. I am very happy with it. Even though Arthur Boruc, who went AWOL from training, seems to have it in for me.

Hahahaha!!

What have you sad sacks of pathetic dog shite have to say now?!!! Won my first game in eight in all competitions winning 2-0 at home to St.Mirren! I am a winner now!! Don't you get it?! What is more I did it in VERY convincing way. It was a truly dominant performance. I am very happy with it. Even though Arthur Boruc, who went AWOL from training, seems to have it in for me.

Well Done. You're obviously lying though, anybody who had gone 8 without a win as Celtic manager would have been sacked by now.

Well Done. You're obviously lying though, anybody who had gone 8 without a win as Celtic manager would have been sacked by now.

Whose bible is that from? Yours? Don't make me laugh. I won't stop if I do.

I was walking on a tightrope for a long time, true, but it was up to me to put things right to save myself. Which I clearly must have been doing or I would have been sacked by now.

Whose bible is that from? Yours? Don't make me laugh. I won't stop if I do.

I was walking on a tightrope for a long time, true, but it was up to me to put things right to save myself. Which I clearly must have been doing or I would have been sacked by now.

Ne offence mate but this game aint for you go back to the lego

As I use FMgenie playing with Sunderland has so far been a joy. No end of Brazillians have been through my doors:lol:

Then I thought as it's a bit easy, I searched for a new challenge, Northampton....

Using Genie I got us promoted in my first season on a 15k a week budget via loans and bosmans and a bit of save/load. Only got into L1 via play offs.

My wage budget is 25k a week in league 1 and most players want at least 1k or more so wtf is this game about exactly?

Decent loan players wont come for obvious reasons and I must i'm doin f***ing well to avoid relegation in my 2nd season frankly. The odds are piss-takingly stacked against me though.

Last edited:
Taking a League 2 team beyond the championship is practically impossible. Decent players wont join the club despite 'fmgenie' helping scout them, and it doesn't help.

In my experience I found the challenge of trying to take a L2 team up and keeping them up, nevermind the EPL was too frustrating. My only season in the Championship was a joke as we were whipping boys for everyone else as only the crap from the prem would join my team on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back