FM 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Encouraged by Flash Gordon's Swedish save, I've started a new game with AIK.

I've taken over mid season, with AIK sitting 11th (of 16) and flirting with relegation spots. The team should really be higher.

Have a good few players to get me started, and I'm not far from the summer transfer window.

First match pitted me in the 'Tvelling' derby away at Djurgardens where I picked up a 2-0 win to move us up 2 places in the league. Looking forward to this one.

Anyone got any advice on why the matches have started to lag seriously badly. The game itself runs quickly and the recommended level of graphics etc for the computer are high but as I say the matches themselves are laggy. Iv tried various different options setting the graphics to very low but still the same.

Anyone got any advice on why the matches have started to lag seriously badly. The game itself runs quickly and the recommended level of graphics etc for the computer are high but as I say the matches themselves are laggy. Iv tried various different options setting the graphics to very low but still the same.

Have you tried changing it form GPU to Software

Have you tried changing it form GPU to Software
Yes mate no difference. I checked my graphics card and done a refresh on the drivers themselves but nothing seems to be working. I have 3 and a half stars as the guide rating guide they put on the preferences so should be alright. Like I said before it worked perfectly about a month ago the last time I played.

Yes mate no difference. I checked my graphics card and done a refresh on the drivers themselves but nothing seems to be working. I have 3 and a half stars as the guide rating guide they put on the preferences so should be alright. Like I said before it worked perfectly about a month ago the last time I played.
Nvidia card? I have trouble and sometimes have to jump through hoops just to update the drivers....

Finished my first season with AIK, ended up 7th, level on points with 4th, 5h and 6th....

My biggest signing was a right winger named Danny Amaankwaah from Odense, cost me €625k, he's been Absolutely class, I think I'll really struggle to keep hold of him.

Still in Europe, beat Spartak Moscow in a playoff (lost 2-3 in Moscow, won 1-0 at home, through on away goals). Ended up in a group with Celta, AZ and Zurich.

AIK 2-3 Celta
Zurich 0-7 AIK
AIK 1-5 AZ
Celta 4-1 AIK
AIK 5-1 Zurich
AZ 0-1 AIK

Finished 2nd in group and qualified.

Gladbach are now the most decorated team in European Cup history with 15 titles. RB Leipzig won a very close Bundesliga title on goal difference from Wehen with us a further point behind. Onwards into the 2061/62 season :cool:
:eek:

Shouldn't your manager be dead or at least retired by now?

Gladbach are now the most decorated team in European Cup history with 15 titles. RB Leipzig won a very close Bundesliga title on goal difference from Wehen with us a further point behind. Onwards into the 2061/62 season :cool:

Have you played fm15/16/17 yet or just sticking with 14?

2022 world cup moved to Canada over protests? Anyone seen this before?

It's integrated into the game as the whole fixture system in both real life and the game would need to be re-designed with 2022 WC being played in the winter if it goes ahead.

World Cup rules also state the same continent can't host 2 tournaments in a row (Russia is hosting 2018 which rules out Europe) hence why you see alot of people getting China, Australia or Canada. But you do see a few rare games where it goes to South America instead.

On that note I've decided I'll be continuing on with my Annan Athletic save on my 8th season :cool:

Third season with SAFC and finally got Champions League football on the last day of the season. Needed to at least draw with Man City to achieve it and beat them 2-1. Spent a fortune bout Iheanacho for 38m ended up with 29 goals. Been given a budget of 124m for the upcoming season.

Disgusting how overpowered Celtic are in this game mind, or atleast on my save
Finishing off my 8th season with Annan and they've gone x2 seasons as invicibles, x2 Europa League semi finalists, x1 Europa League finalists, x2 Champions League semi finalists

Played them when Brendan Rodgers fucked off to another club and actually beat them 1-0 but then they re-hired Neil Lennon and they've gone business as usual. I've gone 25 games unbeaten and I'm still 9 points behind with them having a game in hand :D

Resigned from the Sunderland job after 7 seasons in charge after winning the Champions league. 1 league title, 1 FA cup and 1 league cup in that time as well.

Left them with a team that included the likes of Lukaku, Thomas Lemar, Isco, Kasper Dolberg and a smattering of wonderkid regens. Antonio Conte took them over and finished 8th the daft twat.

I then got the Spurs job halfway through the season and got them from 10th to 5th.

Got a great save going on mine. Started as Darlington with a Sunday league rep. I got all of my badges and progressed through the leagues with a range of sides and currently employed by Man Utd, after other premier league stints with Everton and Spurs.

Once I win the champs league I am going to a different country to do the same and so on, until I've conquered Europe.

Frustrating as fuck trying to win the Champions League. Won the PL five times in a row with Hartlepool now, but been beaten twice in the final and twice in the semis in the last four seasons.

PSG & Monaco become absolutely ridiculous after a while too. Just had PSG bid £120m for one of our centre backs ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back