FM 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

1. Sign facundo Colildo.
Forgot all about him :lol:

Iheanacho is lethal like and just signed Pinamonti as back up after selling Dembele I did want Max Romero but Sporting were asking for £46m as soon as I signed Pinamonti, Romero was transfer listed £27m :evil: Ive also got a quality young regen forward out on loan in Holland

Forgot all about him :lol:

Iheanacho is lethal like and just signed Pinamonti as back up after selling Dembele I did want Max Romero but Sporting were asking for £46m as soon as I signed Pinamonti, Romero was transfer listed £27m :evil: Ive also got a quality young regen forward out on loan in Holland
Just played for an hour tonight, it was transfer season so done a load of deals. f***ing thing crashed.

Absolute disaster. Got a network career. Pompy and Exeter

Anyways, both me and my pal got to the prem with 3 promotions in 4 season and stayed up first season before being hit with hard Brexit so can only have 4 foreign players in the squad. Had to loan out half of my signings that joined July first as they're foreign. Also as soon as you give an existing player in the squad a new contract they Count as foreign. Sold afew of my English lads too!!

The career is going to be carnage in a season or 2 :lol:

Everton save 2019/20 Season Review

Well after finishing 2nd to Man Utd and losing to them in Champions League Final in the 2018/19 season we went into the 19/20 season determined to go one step further after missing out

Transfers

Finally managed to get work permits for Pavon and Zeca after previously trying to sign them but being rejected. Sold VVD to fund the signing of Jonathan Tah also in the January window got rid of Dembele whos wages increase to £100k a week after reaching a certain amount of international appearances was too much for someone who was mainly back up to Iheanacho so brought in Pinamonti

Logon or register to see this image

Team Performance

You could say from day one we looked unstoppable the 3 results from the first 5 games (A) 4-1 Chelsea (H) 4-0 Liverpool (H) 3-1 Man Utd. Iheanacho scoring for fun (30 goals in 23 games no penalties). Barkley, Sousa, Zivkovic (12 goals 22 assists) , Bruma terrorising defences Mere and Tah being rocks at the back also Pickford keeping 21 clean sheets :cool: Even the back up XI I put out to rest main players before big games were immense Davies, Ajer, Pavon, Gray, Kuki really excelling

I think this result sums up how good we are 9-0 agg win over Barca

Logon or register to see this image

We finished the season as double winners missed out on the treble my back up boys losing 2-3 against WHU in the FA Cup Final

Does anyone know if there has been an updated database on steam with the relegations / promotions ??
Or how long it would take me to do it ?

Does anyone know if there has been an updated database on steam with the relegations / promotions ??
Or how long it would take me to do it ?

Go back a few pages, someone on here has done it.

I started my career with Aberdeen, won the league with them, resigned and took the SAFC job as we went down. I've just won promotion with us and I've been sent a message saying that now we've been relegated one of my players can leave for £5m. :lol: All the fans on the social media are booting off anarl saying its been a nightmare season getting relegated and now losing one of our players on the cheap.

Fuck's that all about like?! :lol:

I'm not bothered like, going to leave any take on another challenge, but this really is bizarre.

Getting back into this after a few months away from the game.

Started a new save with Hartlepool, got promoted with 104 points after being tipped to finish in the bottom two at the start of the season :lol: Managed to get through the FA Cup 5th round as well, where we managed a 3-3 draw at Arsenal but comfortably lost the replay. Currently 4 games into the new season with 2 wins and 2 defeats.

Go back a few pages, someone on here has done it.

I started my career with Aberdeen, won the league with them, resigned and took the SAFC job as we went down. I've just won promotion with us and I've been sent a message saying that now we've been relegated one of my players can leave for £5m. :lol: All the fans on the social media are booting off anarl saying its been a nightmare season getting relegated and now losing one of our players on the cheap.

Fuck's that all about like?! :lol:

I'm not bothered like, going to leave any take on another challenge, but this really is bizarre.

Is it on the workshop?

I dont know how you lads just blaze through the leagues.

Started at Shrewsbury who are canny skint and the chairmans an arse

2 seasons of lower league finishes in league 1
3rd season i hit a bit of a run and gatecrashed the play offs with a couple of games to play
Beat Sheff Utd and Barnsley to go up.

1st season in championship and i`m going to finish 15-18th which is decent.

Most of my signings have been freebies although i did lash 100k or so on Craig Sibbald from Falkirk who has been top notch. Had Adam Frizzell on loan from Bournemouth for 3 seasons and he has been good as well. Honorable mention to Ivan Toney who i loaned last season and banged 11 in 13 for me. He was on a free in the summer so i picked him up as well

This is on Steam now for 11quid, if anyone's tight like me.

aye me :lol: Just got it the other day. For some reason decided it was a good idea to start as Stade de Reims in the French league 2. Their minimum stipulation is promotion as champion. Currently sitting 6th after 12 matches, already 8 points behind the leaders. Gonna be sacked in the morning... :-O

Signed a few players but their wage budget is stupidly low and there's a load of shit I can't get rid of in the squad (sounds familiar). Got Chamakh on a free. Thought I was quids in on a 20+ goal a season striker. He's f***ing hopeless.

I dont know how you lads just blaze through the leagues.

Started at Shrewsbury who are canny skint and the chairmans an arse

2 seasons of lower league finishes in league 1
3rd season i hit a bit of a run and gatecrashed the play offs with a couple of games to play
Beat Sheff Utd and Barnsley to go up.

1st season in championship and i`m going to finish 15-18th which is decent.

Most of my signings have been freebies although i did lash 100k or so on Craig Sibbald from Falkirk who has been top notch. Had Adam Frizzell on loan from Bournemouth for 3 seasons and he has been good as well. Honorable mention to Ivan Toney who i loaned last season and banged 11 in 13 for me. He was on a free in the summer so i picked him up as well

All about the loan system marra. Honestly think you could use any tactic and get promoted straight away. You can loan half a team that are much better than the level they're playing at

Trying to sell our top earners in the championship is proving tough.
Picked a up a few decent players from league 1 and championship.

Braced for Kone, Papy, Whabi bids as we approach August.
Ive sent back all loans (that it allows me too )

Got Maddison from Peterborough for 1.5 million looks a steal for the championship.
Billy sharp for 750k too.
Richardson on a free.
Picked up Kevin Kraus at 2milliom <Bargain !!!

Another tight bastard who picked this up cheap here :lol: Quite like it so far. Just finished the customary first season with the lads. Made literally one signing all season, Javier Eraso from Bilbao. Despite all the constraints we were 5th with a game to go, 2 points off Liverpool in 4th, with the last game of the season at Anfield. Wasn't expecting much.

Trounced them 4-0 and nicked a champions league spot. Buzzing.

Problem is, about 10 players have left, and I only had 20m transfer budget (after adjusting the wage budget). Spent most of that on bringing in Sam Gallagher and Samu Castillejo, leaving me 6m for about 8/9 quality players. Should be interesting! Although, having refused to pay Atlético 13m for manquillo, he's now available for 875k. Could be a masterstroke haha

Another tight bastard who picked this up cheap here :lol: Quite like it so far. Just finished the customary first season with the lads. Made literally one signing all season, Javier Eraso from Bilbao. Despite all the constraints we were 5th with a game to go, 2 points off Liverpool in 4th, with the last game of the season at Anfield. Wasn't expecting much.

Trounced them 4-0 and nicked a champions league spot. Buzzing.

Problem is, about 10 players have left, and I only had 20m transfer budget (after adjusting the wage budget). Spent most of that on bringing in Sam Gallagher and Samu Castillejo, leaving me 6m for about 8/9 quality players. Should be interesting! Although, having refused to pay Atlético 13m for manquillo, he's now available for 875k. Could be a masterstroke haha
normally some decent free signings available after the first season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back